Eastbound & Down

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good episode. Kenny ending up with the baby seemed obvious.

Is Steve Little in this season, or is Shane going to be his new sidekick?

"Your base tans are looking nice."

It is indeed the last season. :(
That's nuts! How could this show end after only 3 seasons? I'm just getting into it, so this is a real bummer to hear. --edit: Well, after thinking about it for about 30 seconds, maybe it's for the best :lol I mean, I guess after this is over they will have shown us just about all there is to show us about this character.

This was really off the wall insane tonight. Pushing it about as much as you can within what we've already seen short of giving him superpowers. The ending in the back of truck was amazing though.

It felt like it was what Stevie gets upto when Kenny's not around and he got caught in the middle of something totally differant. Like almost a differant show altogeather.

Wow. What a dark episode. Holy ____. I mean, I knew it was coming, but ____.

Also, I ____ing LOVED the Armageddon music when Kenny was pitching. That was funny as hell. Haha.

Stevie's speech was incredible. This kicked the ____ out of the last episode.

Pretty crazy turn in the last 5-10 mins. Pretty much saw the pitching thing coming but not Sudeikis.

I saw it coming the moment he said "NEVER DIE"

I was like...____. They're not going there...are they? And they did. Balls on that series.

"I guess we know who Goose is..."

:lol wow. That was just, so hard to watch, and yet, pretty hilarious.

The end was....I don't know. Kinda funny but really...ew/.

Candlebox + Kenny's Speech = Priceless.

This season is by far my favorite. And to think it's going to be the last. :(

RIP Shane.

'I'm Tom Cruise.'

Stevie or Kenny at the funeral, I don't know which was more innapropriate but the guy who plays Stevie is an absolute legend. He may very well be one of the best written comedic characters I've seen in a while.

16113657.jpg

:D

Back