Eagle vs Fellbeast Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is even more ridiculous is that the RWOS PF shippinh is only $80, and the black orc of mordor is more!

Really? I'm thinking RWOS PF would cost more than $80. Black Orc shipping to Sydney is $86.61. That's why get Black Orc from local store (Popcultcha) for $299 shipped. If you're thinking of getting Sauron PF, get it from them. They are $100 more though than buying directly from SS, buy it pays for the shipping. If you buy directly from SS, shipping would be more than $100 I reckon. We're still lucky though in Oz coz we don't pay import tax for less than $1000.

Try $55 shipped for the RWOS to 3206 Aus. LOL I have no idea how that works out, but I am now very tempted to pick it up, only I dont have a bloody credit card and want the exclusive!

Last edited:
A bookstore is having a sale on its display pieces,
and they're selling this for $260.

Should I get it?

I'm tempted cause I paid around $300 total for my Weta Hobbit GTG,
and this one seems like a steal. :D

Its a really great piece, so if it's something you like and have space for, and the display one is still in as new condition with box,etc then that's not a half bad price for something which is long sold out

A bookstore is having a sale on its display pieces,
and they're selling this for $260.

Should I get it?

I'm tempted cause I paid around $300 total for my Weta Hobbit GTG,
and this one seems like a steal. :D

DEAL!!!

This is one of my favorite items in my entire collection! At that price, if I did not have one I would def jump on it!

I have 1:6 Hot Toys figures as well as WETA's Hobbit GTG.
Do you guys think SSW Morgul Lord will do me better than this dio?

:wave

For me, no, and I LOVE the SSW ML as that one piece screams LOTR's. I do not remember the edition size on the Dio but it is alot smaller then the ML which I believe it was in the 9500 range. I see the ML on Ebay all of the time for really good prices, heck I have a second one in my closet, never opened, I won it in a online contest in a different forum so I know there are plenty of them floating around. The Dio very rarely comes up and when it does it is expensive. If it was me I would jump on the Dio without hesitation and get the ML down the line.

Just my 2 thoughts.

Yeah mate, one of the best dios ever and one that seldom comes up on eBay or elsewhere. I'm acquiring the dios albeit slowly and this dio somehow remains elusive to me. With that nice price, I'll get it asap. :wink1: Good luck mate!

Looks like I'm dropping the deal on this guys in favor of HCG Legolas Bow.
They were offering it at $290. Hopefully I won't regret my decision. :wave

fellbeast vs eagle

Hello fellow collectors can you please tell me what this great diorama by sideshow is selling for now would love to pick one up

Last edited:
Where are you from? Here in The Netherlands a few are for sale and they go very little below 300 euro's, which is close to 370 USD. That's a good price since they were a lot more expensive the first years around.

If anyone wants to buy from Holland let me know, I can try to find the link of the guy selling it, is reliable.

Back