E3 new xbox360 dashboard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope this goes smoothly and doesn't ^^^^ up our prime Gears of War 2 playing time

I think we all knew they were working on a BR hard drive add on, it was just a matter of time. I did hear that there is no plan to work on a new 360 that has an internal BR drive though. Will most likely be implemented in the next generation of consoles.

Probably a smart plan. When you think about XBox 3 and PS4 being maybe 2 years away, why rebuild the current 360 to add a BR player now? Add on is the best idea for now. I am sure XBox 3 will have one built in.

It's been confirmed at a 256 minimum by Gizmodo & Engadget. That's why they are telling people they will have to buy a HDD if they want the update. ^^^^ing M$ at it again. :lol I love M$!

basically.......

For now it appears if you own a CORE console with less then 128MB of storage you are eligible for either a FREE 512MB Memory Card or a refurbished 20GB HDD for $19.99.

If you are an ARCADE owner with less then 128MB of storage it appears you may be eligible for a refurbished 20GB HDD + 3 months of Xbox Live for $29.99.

Back