Worldbox X Onetoys OT019 Man Of War (God of War Kratos)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waiden

Super Freak
Reaction score
PROTOTYPE UPDATES - Worldbox X Onetoys OT019 Man Of War
  1. Head sculpt adjustment, beard enhancement (double head sculpt upgrade and prototype merge comparison photo)
  2. The trapezius muscle of the body is strengthened, the body is generally upgraded and the neck is seamless, and the overall look is better and perfect, in progress
  3. Add accessories at the end of the pre-order period or during the pre-order period. Players who have pre-ordered can get pre-ordered at the original price-Dropper spear, or other surprises (Maybe the cape?) are waiting for you
  4. Vitan's Ax has been enlarged
    All in all, you will be satisfied with the real thing if you pre-order it. Please pay attention to the final version of the official image after the upgrade.
This is a basic translation via translator (source BBINC forum)
🙂

They made quite a lot of changes based on the feedback so kudos to Worldbox and Onetoys. I have pre-ordered mine and I've heard that we might get Atreus.

1671464543882.png
1671464559439.png
1671464573237.png
1671464587649.png

Last edited:
Got my order in with Kit before it’s too late. I had enough points to cover the whole deposit amount but it appears that the site just keeps taking you around in circles if your PO amount is zero so I paid $5 to push it through.

Standard shipping from KG was £51 which just offended me. It’s either a sign of the terrible state of shipping costs at the moment or means this package will weigh over 2kg. Those hefty WB bodies and diecast weapons will do that.

Got my order in as well. Wasn’t originally going to but after getting through a lot of Ragnarok, it’s hard to not want a figure of this guy on the shelf

I was only a handful of hours into Ragnarok last weekend when I placed my order. I had to have Mimir and the upgraded axe, heads, and spear they've shown are a real sign of good faith to the fans. So I applaud worldbox and one toys for their efforts and had to support them. I think this will be a great release! I wonder if they'll make Atreus or Freya next. I'm a little over halfway through the game and I'm almost at 22 hours. This game is quite massive.

Rather have Atreus and Thor before Baldur but I'd take anything past Kratos at this point. All we've gotten is Kratos from like 4-5 companies.

I pre-ordered this one couple weeks ago, their prototype looks great!
Meantime, I recently purchased Sharktoys Kratos but body is weak looking IMO so I swap Phicen M35 muscle body for him.
I hope worldbox body look great.

Edit: New head for my Kratos.

Attachments

• aviary-image-1671771469191.jpeg
    aviary-image-1671771469191.jpeg
    385.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Finally completed this game fully earlier this week and that really made me glad I decided to PO’d this figure. The thing that got me the most was Atreus being able to bring Fenrir back as that really made me wish I could do that for my old dog 😢

Would be cool if OneToys decides to make more characters though. Would love a Freya especially since Worldbox has developed a female body now (though I don’t think it’s been released yet).

Meantime, I recently purchased Sharktoys Kratos but body is weak looking IMO so I swap Phicen M35 muscle body for him.
Headsculpt is weak too, just looks like generic bald guy with beard.

Freya and Atreus would be my choices for next in the line. Brok was my favorite character so I'm hoping he gets made eventually, though who knows the chances of that.

Edit: New head for my Kratos.
Hey man, that Kratos phicen body looks pretty awesome, if you dont mind my asking, how did you do that? Ive been trying to swap out my mondo kratos's body for nearly a year, but I still havent found a good, step by step answer. Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Back