E3 new xbox360 dashboard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can't wait for game linked stuff like a Gears suit, halo, Star Wars, etc. That will be sweet.

I hate to say it, but PS3's Home is so much better. And really, I hate to say it. Just the Beta kills the NXE. Except for Netflix, which pretty much makes Home useless to me.

It's just a lot more fun and the people and place just look better. To bad the party system and stuff sucks on the PS3.

But yeah, were the hell are the better clothes and stuff for my avatar??!! I want a crappy Halo helmet and GOW armor! lol

I have no doubts that at some point gaming costumes will be available.

I wish they would unlock if you beat the game on Insane or something but I have the feeling you'll have to pay for anything cool.

There are eight new free items, not three.

Brown Snowboard Jacket
Brown with flames beanie
Blue and white pair of gloves
Black pair of snow boots
Blue Ski Jacket
Red Beanie
Pink and white gloves
White snow boots

Forgive me, I left off the jacket and wasn't exploring the womens stuff. :monkey1

4 new items doesn't warrant being called a "collection", and it's still lame.

I have no doubts that at some point gaming costumes will be available.

I wish they would unlock if you beat the game on Insane or something but I have the feeling you'll have to pay for anything cool.

Having to earn costumes would just open up too much whining. Its better for community relations for Microsoft just to give them away or sell it.

Having to earn costumes would just open up too much whining. Its better for community relations for Microsoft just to give them away or sell it.

Well I think that if you can't beat the game on at least the hard level, you don't deserve to have the clothing. They can sell them to those who don't own the game or haven't played it...but it would be a nice bonus for those that have.

The thing is, I play games to have fun. I'll never play GOW2 on Insane because it wouldn't be fun for me. And I don't need to "test" myself out against a video game. I have a life and find other things much more fullfiling.

But I would only get clothes that are free. I'm not gonna buy clothes for a fake online thingy. ^^^^ that noise!!

The thing is, I play games to have fun. I'll never play GOW2 on Insane because it wouldn't be fun for me. And I don't need to "test" myself out against a video game. I have a life and find other things much more fullfiling.

But I would only get clothes that are free. I'm not gonna buy clothes for a fake online thingy. ^^^^ that noise!!
Oh Zack, you're such an opinionated little ^^^^^. :D

Back