E3 new xbox360 dashboard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny...the guy said:

Where else can you introduce the concept of an avatar?

Uhhhh....that answer would be the Nintendo Wii........................

Yes, you will have to update to the new dashboard and create and avatar. I'm sure you could leave it as plain as possible, but you will still have to.

I kind like this new stuff and the Netflix is the very best part of E3, other than Sony getting raped by MS and Nintendo. lol And yes, I have a PS3. Still, lol.

I'm thinking of buying a Elite when the update arrives. I fear 20gb ain't going to hold up all my games. And then with the Elite I also have HDMI. :banana

Pics of how themes will work on the new dashboard

xbox9tk7.jpg

xbox10er8.jpg

xboxvfi0.jpg

I like the new dashboard myself, and I like the virtual character. That way, people who b!t ch about never seeing karma can look at his character. Then they can shut up.

BUT

They look like they did a little Mac ripoff, with the whole reflective surface. Never the less, it looks good, and i'm stoked. :rock

I like the new dashboard myself, and I like the virtual character. That way, people who b!t ch about never seeing karma can look at his character. Then they can shut up.

BUT

They look like they did a little Mac ripoff, with the whole reflective surface. Never the less, it looks good, and i'm stoked. :rock

they'll just find something else to b@tch about :lol

I like it. I don't love it. I didn't think there was really anything wrong with the other dashboard. I'm never on it and only have a few downloads so it's not really a big deal to me either way. And let's face it, it's a big rip off of the Mii's.

I like it. I don't love it. I didn't think there was really anything wrong with the other dashboard. I'm never on it and only have a few downloads so it's not really a big deal to me either way. And let's face it, it's a big rip off of the Mii's.

True, but, this is way better than the mii's. At least they will be better representations of ourselves.

Back