#&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: #&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

This whole thing is pretty hilarious, and maybe my favorite marketing gimmick!

Newsletter is out..no news from Dnagent....:emperor

Yea DNagent you let us down!:maul

Shaihulud said:
Newsletter is out..no news from Dnagent....:emperor

He never promised info on Thurs w/ the newsletter; "by week's end there will be more".

Besides, if any info came right on the heels of the newsletter you'd accuse him of being a Sideshow insider trying to stir us up in order to shill their wares instead of a couragous investigator exposing a sick conspiracy perpetrated by an insideous corporate giant.

I am saddened to read that some of you find it easier to bash a new person than open your eyes to the truth that surrounds us. No matter, I am unconcerned with the blind masses, who will just as soon destroy themselves as face what is really going on in this world.

I am happy to see, however, that I do seem to have a few allies on these communication channels. Even though you may be few in number, take heart, for our army will grow as more evidence is gathered. For those of you that seek the truth, I offer you more. I have enhanced still images from the security footage for your continued evaluation. For those that still doubt or wish to hide your heads in the sands of blissful ignorance, I challenge you to debate the validity of these clearer images:

c1f08811.jpg

457484af.jpg

DNAGENT

thats Dusty!!!!!!!! She turned into a zombie...

Re: Censorship only strengthens my resolve

DNAgent said:
I see that the Sideshow corporate spin doctors (and others) have tried to moderate my comments, seeking to write me off as a lunatic fanboy.I will not have my work so easily dismissed.

Consider it dismissed :emperor I have read all the posts on this thread and I have to say you do come across as a 'lunatic fanboy':monkey1

This collector's board contains posts by people from all walks of life. (you can see that in the way the posts are written. You pick up on people's age range from their use of vocabulary etc.) Reading your posts, you come across as a pretentious :censored

It seems to me you have gone out of your way to talk :censored and whip up some kind of interest in your crazy talk. Each to their own of course but I have to ask you. In your profile next to the avatar, it states junior member (This much I get) but also that you are from the United Kingdom. Is this true?
If so I will have to personally PM all board members to apologise for your lunatic fanboy behaviour. You are giving us Brits a bad name.

Grow Up Peter Pan! :chew

I think this great fun.

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Break dancing Chewbaccas are also quite enjoyable. So lets keep putting him on our post.

Re: Censorship only strengthens my resolve

CookieMonster said:
If so I will have to personally PM all board members to apologise for your lunatic fanboy behaviour. You are giving us Brits a bad name.

Grow Up Peter Pan! :chew

LMAO :lol :lol :lol

Shaihulud said:
thats Dusty!!!!!!!! She turned into a zombie...

Nope, not me. My hair is also much longer - mid-back length. Still looks like a girl to me though... although you never know with all the hippies and pirates running around these days...

I can't believe people are still responding to this crazy-ness :dunno

SideshowDusty said:
Nope, not me. My hair is also much longer - mid-back length. Still looks like a girl to me though... although you never know with all the hippies and pirates running around these days...

I can't believe people are still responding to this crazy-ness :dunno

Of course it's not Dusty, zombies shamble and groan but don't use computers. Besides, me thinks the SS powers that be would take great pains to ensure her safety; she's spe-schull. Speaking of, Dusty, any chance of us seeing a pic of you in your SS issue haz-mat suit and UV goggles?? :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Not being a zombie person I hadn't read this thread until just now. What an entertaining thread going on here. I'll definetly be keeping up with this from now on. Almost makes me want one of these Zombie thingy's...but it'd probably give me nightmares...

I think this thread will continue to garner attention as long as DNAgent is doiing his/her thing. I wonder what it is that he/she is getting at though, as to what the......point.... is, so to speak.

Either way, as crazy as it is... I'm oddly interested.

But then again, I have zombie apocalypse fantasies from time to time! I wake up, all excited... "Woo-Hoo! Zombie hunt!!" and then I realize... it was all a dream. Damn it to hell. :horror

Oh well, I can wait. Until then... I polish my swords and pistols...waiting... :lol

I have only one question...........

Does ANYBODY even remember what the POINT to this thread WAS? (That is if there ever was one?!!!):duh :horse :dunno (okay....I'm done.)

It was about the thing with the whatsit and the whatchamacallit.

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

DNAgent a couple questions for you:

Do you know the person in the pictures?

Why do you seek the truth?

Buffanatic said:
I have only one question...........

Does ANYBODY even remember what the POINT to this thread WAS? (That is if there ever was one?!!!):duh :horse :dunno (okay....I'm done.)
:mwaha

That is more in keeping with the Dead line. Not that any line is ever dead, or that there is in fact a Dead line. One does not constitute a line, and I quote "That is if there ever was one?!!!". :lol I think you get my point, or Buffanatic's point. That's if there ever was one. There has never been any denial of the Dead line. Just that there is no Dead line. No line is ever Dead. and round we go. :google

I could tell straightaway that wasn't Dusty. Have you seen her desk? You would know if you had. :rotfl

creecher said:
:mwaha

I could tell straightaway that wasn't Dusty. Have you seen her desk? You would know if you had. :rotfl

Snort
Snort

Best thing I have read all day.:lol

Hey!!! What's wrong with my desk???!!! :monkey1

Anyone else notice DNAgent only posts once a day? He doesn't post everyday either. Something is up with this guy. I'd believe him more if he told us more about him or showed us some real undisputable evidence. That new pic is still too fuzzy. It looks like it could be Tom... without his mustache! :google The long hair really hides weather it is a man or woman. It looks like a man, but it still could be a woman :confused: I would believe DNAgent 100% if he would show us subject five already. :rolleyes:

Back