#&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: #&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

Buffanatic said:
Okay you guys, all this discussion about a bunch of scrambled symbols..... why did Sideshow do this?......it's making me nuts! Does ANYBODY really know any FACTS, or are you all just guessing about what kind of figure it is?

Last year before the SDCC Sideshow had the same mysterious #&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@ buildup which turned out to be the 1st of 'The Dead', Patient Zero. His image began to melt after it was posted on the SS site day by day. SS is contining to play the game of denial "zombies?? where?". So don't let it frustrate you, inevitably those trying to contain and cover-up this scourge of living dead will get sloppy and let some info leak. The truth will be known!

This "announcement" is a pitiful attempt to hide the truth behind the toy. I will not "fall" for this one. I will soon have evidence to present to the world to show why you shouldn't either....

Evidence of suspicious activity at Sideshow

I have read on the Sideshow Collectibles website (and on this very discussion forum) of this toy product line that depicts post mortem automation.

With gleeful guffaws the public has accepted it as merely another entertaining totem of things that scare us all. Well scare us all it should, for there is a reality to things such as this, and Sideshow's attempt to polish away the dirty truth of this phenomenon with toys of such horrors is unconscionable.

Especially so in light of what I have uncovered on my journeys across the world wide web. My access to things is beyond measure and to prove as much I present to you this video clip.

https://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=658520961&n=2

Accessed through a remote program that archives Sideshow's security camera network, this camera archive footage shows quite clearly that their supposed former building is hardly as vacated as they may claim.

Much like the Patterson and Loch Ness Footage presented over the years, there has been much debate over the authenticity and proof of any images defining post mortem automation. In this instance I have used the same techniques used by FBI forensic experts to test the authenticity of this video. I have come to my own conclusions of what this video depicts, but at this time I feel it more important to force you to make your own evaluation

View it for yourself and draw the only conclusion any logical mind can. Sideshow is involved in much more than simply the marketing of action figures. They are merchants of deceit and will be exposed as such like so many others like them.

DNAGENT

Hmmm? Me thinks someone at Sideshow is up to something! Doing a little research reveals that DNAgent has only posted in threads that have to do with "The Dead" line and his/her Myspace account was only created on 4/9/06 and the blog entries there only have to do with "post mortem ambulatory anomalies"! And now, the supposed security camera footage from the old building... interesting.... :rotfl

Thank you, Entropy Chicken, for answering my post......now if one, or all of you people would like to explain to me......now that the exclusives have all been announced....what the #$@%!! is a "Subject 5: security guard"? Is this one of the zombie guys, or am I completely off base? I collect a lot of different kinds of figures, but this is a new one on me. Clarity, PLEEEEZE!:confused:

Last edited:

lcummins said:
Hmmm? Me thinks someone at Sideshow is up to something! Doing a little research reveals that DNAgent has only posted in threads that have to do with "The Dead" line and his/her Myspace account was only created on 4/9/06 and the blog entries there only have to do with "post mortem ambulatory anomalies"! And now, the supposed security camera footage from the old building... interesting.... :rotfl

That is interesting... I wonder... :rolleyes:

DNAgent = SSC VIP Minion? Undercover? Hmmmm....

I can't get the video to play :(

EDIT: I can now.

Last edited:

Amusing and intriguing at the same time.
How do they do it?
I like this little game they are playing.
I hope they do some more.

Last edited:

Can't tell anything from that video except it looks like Tom Gilliland might be chained to a Jason PF?

Crackpot or insider? Only time will tell....

Whoever he is he has also posted the same rant and link on the website
at the latest newsletter for April 13th and he also made a comment
regarding the SS move in a very cryptic style.
I searched the net and a DNagent posted at slashdot previously and
has a yahoo id but whether it is the same person who knows.
I checked out the pics he has on myspace and one is of a zombie
girl, the other a oldfashioned please stand by screen for tv, and
another zombie photo. Interesting!!!

Dam it I have to have a Zombie!!!
Please Dave take pity on this Zombie lover.

Last edited:

Hmmm, methinks that this supposed "evidence" DNAgent presents in the form of a grainy video is supposed to be the Security Guard still at the old SS warehouse. And it's at this "now empty" warehouse that the Security Guard will become.... Subject 5!!! Because of the nefarious doings in which Sideshow is involved, creating their own race of... The DEAD??!?!?!

I bet the Subject 5: Security Guard is wearing a red shirt. Everyone knows the sole purpose for red shirt security guards is to be killed off... :D

Migwit said:
Hmmm, methinks that this supposed "evidence" DNAgent presents in the form of a grainy video is supposed to be the Security Guard still at the old SS warehouse. And it's at this "now empty" warehouse that the Security Guard will become.... Subject 5!!! Because of the nefarious doings in which Sideshow is involved, creating their own race of... The DEAD??!?!?!

I bet the Subject 5: Security Guard is wearing a red shirt. Everyone knows the sole purpose for red shirt security guards is to be killed off... :D

Could be... I think I agree with Dave... it's either Tom or a woman in the video. He/she has long hair; I could make out that much at least. :chew

This is actually kind of interesting.

Re: Evidence of suspicious activity at Sideshow

Thank you DNAgent.

Perhaps others will now begin to question, begin to suspect what horrifying truths we already know. Sadly, the footage you have uncovered, though highly disturbing, does not provide the solid evidence that so many need in order to BELIEVE in these cynical and apathic times. The information you have provided us has only created more confusion and questions.

Who are you affiliated with? What are your motives?

Vaild inquiries yes, but we should be focusing more on the motives of "Sideshow Collectibles" and asking the hard questions. Are we all really so enamored with their amazing products and commitment to detail that we merely follow the rest of herd like sheep and refuse to question their story?? How widespread has our apathy and denial allowed this plague to become in the year since rumours of Sideshow's living dead began to surface?

We need more brave souls like DNAgent who are willing to challenge the accepted "facts", to brush aside the veils of lies and half-truths in order to uncover the reality we are being kept from, no matter how retchingly gruesome it may be.

Please continue your search for the truth DNAgent. If you can uncover more concrete information maybe it will help to convince these skeptics. But be careful!! Who knows what these fiends will do to protect their secrets.

Last edited:

Maybe this is why the X-files line is slowing down/died. Sideshow doesn't want us to find the truth! :monkey1

Buttmunch said:
DNAgent = SSC VIP Minion? Undercover? Hmmmm....

I can't get the video to play :(

EDIT: I can now.

This is all so silly (and a little funny). This guy is obviously some crack-pot who has it out for us and wants to ride the Comic-Con Exclusive buzz to project his own agenda. We've been watching his posts since he started throwing out these random, mysterious tidbits. I wonder if he's a disgruntled collector who missed out on the Patient Zero, and this is his way of getting back at us? :confused:

Anyway, the video is obviously something he made himself - it doesn't even look like our old building, and of course it's so grainy and dark you can't tell who the figure is. It actually look like a girl to me... besides, Tom's hair is much longer :p

Dave (or another mod), can his post with the video be moved to the 'Sandbox' forum, since this is obviously a joke? (or at least to 'Other Discussion') Then we can all get back to seriously discussing the Con Exclusives, just in case *valid* questions and comments arise :duff

Hey Dusty, I bet you look hot in your Sideshow issue UV googles and haz-mat containment suit :naughty

This all has me really confused. :confused: Can we even be sure that's Dusty posting? Could it be someone posing as Dusty? I don't know what to believe anymore. :huh I'm actually starting to get a little frightened. Someone please hold me. :horror

Back