#&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: #&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

lcummins said:
Hmmm??? Isn't Marc in New Jersey? Or am I just remembering that wrong? :rotfl

Marc and Chris are both in Pennsylvania. If it turns out to be one of them, I'm gonna kick their *bleep* :balrog

Dusty, I am finding this whole thing a bit intriguing. I have found the name
dnagent various places on the net but I can't be sure it's the same guy.
One guy belongs to a comics forum and he is based in New England.
Part of me hopes this is all part of the Subject 5 fun and if it's not
I going to be very pissed at DNagent for his weird comments.

Whatever happens I want me some Subject 5!!!!

Hmmm going to have make sure to check out the podcast this week and see if DNAgent hacking abilities are that good.:emperor

DNAgent, if I want the truth and/or want the guff, I will just ask a Frenchman what is what.

I have yet to see any 'work' you deem you have performed, or any fruits from your labours. As for irrefutable evidence, the more, that you promise will come, will just call for more laughter,and at very best be disregarded. The truth may not be able to be suppressed but can someone do something about the bunkum.

I am sorry to bear down on a newbie but I just find it all disconcerting and more bemusing than amusing. What's my problem? I'm not obliged to tell at this time.

What does DNA stand for? Do not ask.

creecher said:
DNAgent, if I want the truth and/or want the guff, I will just ask a Frenchman what is what.

LMAO CREECH......:lol :lol :lol

creecher said:

I have yet to see any 'work' you deem you have performed, or any fruits from your labours. As for irrefutable evidence, the more, that you promise will come, will just call for more laughter,and at very best be disregarded. The truth may not be able to be suppressed but can someone do something about the bunkum.

I am sorry to bear down on a newbie but I just find it all disconcerting and more bemusing than amusing. What's my problem? I'm not obliged to tell at this time.

Thanks Creech, as usual you cut through the crap.

I do think it is crap, and I do feel bad if I am spoiling DNAgents fun. I am in a mood, and I find it hard to hold back. At least you dont get to see what I do hold back. That's got to be a plus. Despite what Dave thinks :monkey5, I don't post after a few too many drinks anymore. :monkey3 That is a :nono

creecher said:
I do think it is crap, and I do feel bad if I am spoiling DNAgents fun. I am in a mood, and I find it hard to hold back. At least you dont get to see what I do hold back. That's got to be a plus. Despite what Dave thinks :monkey5, I don't post after a few too many drinks anymore. :monkey3 That is a :nono

Yeah, I agree.... last time I had some drinks and came on here... I let loose on Collector Freak. It was not good, and I felt a little like an a$$ afterwards. Now I keep myself on a 2 beer limit for the boards. Don't want to reveal my 'Dark Side' too often.... :maul

So DNAgent, the end of the week is coming...Still nothing from you buddy....

Well either way, hype, hoax, or hacker this thread has got my attention for its entertainment value at least. I do look forward to tonight's newsletter.

Dusty I hope you didn't get put off by my comments.

I would imagine that if nothing surfaces in the newsletter about the unliving conditions at the Sideshow warehouse that DNAgent may provide some "insider info" for us zombie freaks!:D

Shaihulud said:
So DNAgent, the end of the week is coming...Still nothing from you buddy....

DNAgent, maybe you can dig up a valid username and password (level 5 or higher of course) so the rest of us can plumb the digital bowels of SS's ALPHA SITE video feed. If we could get access, I'm sure we'll the find evidence to makes these skeptics eat [zombie] crow. :faq
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=moving06&source=wp_news
[click on camera]

YEAHHH WHATS THAT CAMERA LINK ??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed the blinking red light on the camera a while ago but never clicked on it until you mentioned it.

Last edited:

Tried my user account for a lark, but that didn't do bupkis...Looks like we will get to see Security Guard soon, though! hopefully tonight!!!

Seaward said:
Tried my user account for a lark, but that didn't do bupkis...Looks like we will get to see Security Guard soon, though! hopefully tonight!!!
I tried a few ways and nothing worked...

Holy crap on a stick!! :horror

WTF is this??!! Ohh...now I am excited. Hopefully we will be given some sort of access to view Subject 5. Way cool.

This is nerdy, but any key words in DNagents posts that stand out? Perhaps the username is DNAgent, and the password is something obvious from one of his posts.

If you click on the door you get a memo. There must be some clues in it.

Back