#&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: #&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

LOL! This is all too funny.. This guy is probably sitting back, (naked in a beanbag chair eating cheetos), watching us scramble about... reading his posts and going back and forth about it...

Hilarious or insane? Only time will tell... :lol

Hmm, methinks Dusty doth protest too much...

Mayhap there IS something to this conspiracy theory?

Did they really need to move to increase warehouse space?

or did the old facility truly become....unlivable?

Darklord Dave said:
Hmm, methinks Dusty doth protest too much...

Mayhap there IS something to this conspiracy theory?

Did they really need to move to increase warehouse space?

or did the old facility truly become....unlivable?

Ok, now Dave's in on it as well! Dusty must have enlisted him!!! :rotfl

Ack! My head hurts! Conspiracy abounds!

But as we all know, "The truth is out there."

It is, however, NOT in here. :lol

I LIKE this thread! It's total insanity!......(right up my alley).......
......AND,
since I collect lots of different Sideshow figures, you guys can talk (and do talk)......about almost any and everything. HOWEVER, I still want to know if the security guard is a zombie or a peanut butter sandwich!? :lol :monkey5 The truth is out there alright....way WAY WAY out there!

Buffanatic said:
I still want to know if the security guard is a zombie or a peanut butter sandwich!? :lol :monkey5 The truth is out there alright....way WAY WAY out there!

Its a Peanut butter sandwich with Blood spatters and fleshy entrails :monkey4

What? No pickles, onions, or snail tails? Now That's what I call a SANDWICH!!!:lol :rotfl

Censorship only strengthens my resolve

I see that the Sideshow corporate spin doctors (and others) have tried to moderate my comments, seeking to write me off as a lunatic fanboy.

I will not have my work so easily dismissed. Sideshow's inner workings are an open book to me, and there is nothing they, nor other corporate scoundrels like them, can do to stop my crusade to expose the truth behind their lies.

I promise all seekers of the truth that by week's end there will be more. Irrefutable evidence that cannot be laughed at or easily disregarded.

Their Reckoning comes like the roll of thunder that preceeds a storm. Attempt to moderate me as much as you wish gentlemen; the truth will not be suppressed.

DNAGENT

Re: Censorship only strengthens my resolve

DNAgent said:
I promise all seekers of the truth that by week's end there will be more. Irrefutable evidence that cannot be laughed at or easily disregarded.

DNAGENT

So Dnagent,if I read between the lines here...you will give us pics of subject 5-security guard at the end of the week.....So Sideshow will show us the prototype in this week's newsletter!!!! Interesting....

I'm with Dave. Dusty's got no poker face on this forum. Well, you know what I mean.:lol

Bring the evidence!:emperor

Show us Subject 5 now! Then we'll REALLY believe you.

Methinks we should let this thread should die a horrible death - it's boring me :emperor Plus, it's obvious that there's no important insider info or else I'm sure he would have gotten excited and sprung it on the unsuspecting public all at once :blah

Information from his blog:

"You will see that they are quietly trying to shut me up. They have not allowed me to post since that day. Do not doubt that I will find a way to illuminate the truth on their web site, right under their very noses; perhaps through an alias, perhaps through other, more nefarious means."

You're getting a little incomfortable with this thread Dusty? You fear we might get some infos here....Anyway...I love the way you promote this line from the inside. create a lot of buzz for us fans..and oh yeah AND....

THE DEAD F****** RULES !!!!!

Dusty seems to be quietly trying to shut DNAgent up. :monkey1 I still think DNAgent is a Sideshow employee playing with us and Dusty is going along. She doens't seem to be replying to any of us, only DNAgent in particular and us in general.

Can DNAgent shed some light on the Star Wars line too? Are they illegally transporting Wookiees?

Buttmunch said:
Dusty seems to be quietly trying to shut DNAgent up. :monkey1 I still think DNAgent is a Sideshow employee playing with us and Dusty is going along. She doens't seem to be replying to any of us, only DNAgent in particular and us in general.

Can DNAgent shed some light on the Star Wars line too? Are they illegally transporting Wookiees?

Dave already asked me if it was one of us, and I'll tell you guys the same thing I told him... I really have no idea. It's a mystery - he did say the IP address shows New Jersey, and I don't know anyone in NJ :confused:

On edit: Yes, we are using Wookiee's as illegal slave labor - Chewbacca's cousin occupies the cubicle next to mine for the time being.... :p

Last edited:

SideshowDusty said:
Dave already asked me if it was one of us, and I'll tell you guys the same thing I told him... I really have no idea. It's a mystery - he did say the IP address shows New Jersey, and I don't know anyone in NJ :confused:

YEAH, YEAH...WHATEVER....

Life is full of mysteries...

I do have to agree with Shai though, the way that this line was promoted in the past and is currently going... I love it. Best way to market to us zombie-holics, make it strange, give it an air of mystery... We are happy, and I do not see that changing anytime soon!

Indeed, the Dead rule. Now give me my subject 5!!:emperor

SideshowDusty said:

His account here says United Kingdom though. Something is not adding up here. Someone is lying/playing with us (no offense to whoever it is, this is kinda fun). If DNAgents shows us Subject 5 before Sideshow (and I don't mean by a minute or two) then I'll believe him. If Sideshow posts pics of him in the newsletter this week, I'll know he's an insider. If neither happen, Dusty is indeed right, the guy is nuts.

EDIT: Say Hi to Chewie's cousin for me! :)

SideshowDusty said:
...he did say the IP address shows New Jersey, and I don't know anyone in NJ :confused:...

Hmmm??? Isn't Marc in New Jersey? Or am I just remembering that wrong? :rotfl

Back