1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

I got my DX10 a few days ago. How long is the Return for QC again? I ordered from SSC. I have to wait till Christmas to open my second one but want to make sure I have enough time incase there is any damage on my figure.

30 days from the time you get it if they explained it to me correctly. I had a SDCC Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins Right ankle break like most everyone else. It just took me a lot longer to notice it then most and I got the "So Sorry, but 30 days is all you have to request a replacement" speech. Needless to say I look everything I get from them over very carefully on the day I get it from now on.

I've got a complaint sent to them on my DX10 right now, but I haven't heard from them. Getting the rewards points, and at the time the Customer Service was great; for awhile, but the higher cost and the CS going downhill (in my opinion)for me is starting to get a little old.

You guys are waaaaaay to OCD. It cracks me up.

Just like the crackheads in the DX12 Batman thread.

I do have a thing about Arnie's hair and head shape. Theres a particular way I like to see it done and so far NECA are the only ones who nailed it from all angles IMO. Though theres obviously shortcomings to that one, being as it is low-end.

Last edited:

I agree. The NECA sculpt is awesome but is covered with 28 layers of crappy paint

I agree. The NECA sculpt is awesome but is covered with 28 layers of crappy paint

I've fallen out of love with the face a little but the hair is dead-on. And its got an all-in-one head and neck which I would far prefer if HT and Enterbay would have gone with. They're supposed to be the more realistic ones afterall. For me Arnie's neck is part of his likeness and HT and EB keep giving him a rather generic one.

Gave my DX10 a quick once over just, amazing fig! Love the sculpt and the pers is a non issue, it will be nice to finally have an Arnie fig that im 100% happy with without the shades on. Can't wait to gear him up on xmas day!!!

Love this guy. He's a beast. He looks like a mini Arnie. So many awesome poses. I got to open him up over the weekend. I'm blown away.

Loving the proportions, the neck and pers don't bother me as much as I thought they would, if at all, posing him seems to be a dream, the leathers are awesome! I gathered all this from 5 minutes of handling him :lol Ahh man I wanna get that bandolier on him and stick him in the cabinet!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ALySsPXt0[/ame]

The Enterbay reveal can be your Christmas present instead.

ha ha! I like your thinking buddy. I think the ole' Christmas Bonus will be getting used on that bad boy as OSB aren't offering their Layaway deal as it's released so soon after specs go up!

Does anyone who has this also have one of the Captain America figures? First Avenger or Rescue version? Whichever version has the TT-esque neck that is seperate from the body unlike all the Arnold bodies. I'm curious if the DX10 head can fit on this neck and what it looks like. Are there ugly gaps etc?

This would be for my bike-rider T-800. I'm using a basic TT (padded out) so as to have superposeability and a light figure that won't stress the Tamiya bike he's on. I need a neck that doesn't look toylike and plasticy that the DX10 head will be compatible with - even if a little modding is required.

Last edited:

It's still pretty far in here from the DC threads in terms of the general mood and pace. I'll just say I'm happy there's enough Terminator discussion right now to keep me away from that madness. :lol

I've fallen out of love with the face a little but the hair is dead-on. And its got an all-in-one head and neck which I would far prefer if HT and Enterbay would have gone with. They're supposed to be the more realistic ones afterall. For me Arnie's neck is part of his likeness and HT and EB keep giving him a rather generic one.

The Neca figures are good for what they are and they definitely have their strong points including hair and neck. Unfortunately, that quality level of collectible just doesn't do it for me anymore. My wife is happy about it. She was really annoyed at me getting multiple versions of one character just to reflect different scenes.

oops wrong thread post

If that were the case, then people would not be complaining on this very board that T2 was less bulky than T1, pointing out that the muscle body of MMS 117 was inaccurate.

Either they're both young and bulky or T2 should be less buffed and display Arnie's age.

I have both the T2 and T1 MMS bodies and they are basically the same except for a little more muscle definition on the T2. Though it is still a big muscular body the T2 DX10 body is a lot smaller than either one of them. I've already read a few posts that claim that even though the Jacket and panst still fit pretty good the T-shirts for the MMS T2 are a little big on the DX10 T2.

no prob..mate..I'll do the mod for the eyes too
here we go with pics..
I have mod the head about the same sushi did..but for the most I pushed that horrible wide ears...and I've emphasisezed the wrickle on the face a little bit...
fotr the rest is all the mms plus a grenade launcher coomodel, an ht bag and a not m134 coomodel..

DSC02126.jpg

I really love how is tailoring the mms clothes on this...not the same of the dx...absolutely...

This is very very splendid!:clap:clap:clap:yess:

This is such a great figure that I needed to take a few pics of my set up.

045-3_zps85bc81c7.jpg

046-3_zps5a22afa6.jpg

047-3_zps1da1bf01.jpg

Here is my terminator collection so far, would like to buy at least two more Dx10 heads to replace the MMS head and the harley Neca head.
2m6juqc.jpg

Back