1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

No , don't sell it . Keep it so when and if you decide to sell your MMS , It's complete

No , don't sell it . Keep it so when and if you decide to sell your MMS , It's complete

I already sold my MMS. :lol

I had some extras Ive been selling to upgrade and this sculpt is the last to go. $45 shipped and noone is biting. :lol

. $45 shipped and noone is biting. :lol

Priced too high bro

never-go-full-retard.jpg

Well put. Exactly how I feel about it. DX10 isn't as young as MMS117 is old therefore it's much more livable.

Still can't sell my MMS sculpt. :lol

I think it looks just the opposite of this. Particularly with the PERS in full view. With the glasses on, I can agree with that statement.

bullets!
i actually have bullets for every of my T1/2 weapons scenes excluding the final bike chase revolver, but this is the first time i used some of them.

002_bullets.jpg

People say the joint at the base of the neck would be 'too visible'....so what do they call that gap under the jaw and under the ear?
blind spot! :D

Last edited:

bullets!
i actually have bullets for every of my T1/2 weapons scenes excluding the final bike chase revolver, but this is the first time i used some of them.

002_bullets.jpg

very nice, maybe you should low the minigun position a little bit:wink1:

i see it when you mention it. later i'll do that )

In the vast majority of cases on the figure I collect, a neck sculpted to the head is preferable, yet HT seems to hate doing that nowadays. I guess it makes sense with Terminator b/c some folks are gonna want to pose him shirtless. But I suspect that most won't. In fact, of the figures on my display at the moment, Indiana Jones, Jack Sparrow, Han Solo, and Rainman's Dude and Butcher might be the only one where an exposed upper chest is needed. . .

Wish it were for me. I've been doing new Pescadero shots and anything requiring a profile or behind view of the figure looks awful.

The bullet casings you have are fantastic.

In the vast majority of cases on the figure I collect, a neck sculpted to the head is preferable, yet HT seems to hate doing that nowadays. I guess it makes sense with Terminator b/c some folks are gonna want to pose him shirtless. But I suspect that most won't. In fact, of the figures on my display at the moment, Indiana Jones, Jack Sparrow, Han Solo, and Rainman's Dude and Butcher might be the only one where an exposed upper chest is needed. . .

Exactly. And after doing my new photos (yet to be posted) I'm more convinced than ever that this figure is ****ing awesome apart from that damn neck and seperated head.

Exactly. And after doing my new photos (yet to be posted) I'm more convinced than ever that this figure is ****ing awesome apart from that damn neck and seperated head.

I agree with you about the huge neck but about the separated head in other figures is not that bad, it offers a lot of possibility of natural poses than the head with sculpted neck..but in this case arnold it not so dynamic in the movie at all ,it would have been better a sculpted neck..so hamlet dilemma..
sculpted neck ? or not sculpted neck? that is the question..:rotfl

I agree with you about the huge neck but about the separated head in other figures is not that bad, it offers a lot of possibility of natural poses than the head with sculpted neck..but in this case arnold it not so dynamic in the movie at all ,it would have been better a sculpted neck..so hamlet dilemma..
sculpted neck ? or not sculpted neck? that is the question..:rotfl

I would easily have been happy without the ability to tilt his head (the only added movement offered by balljointing in the base of the skull) if it meant the head and neck were as dead-on as they could possibly be. We would still have plentiful POA elsewhere on the figure and it there wouldn't be this ugly gap scenario in a visible area holding it back from looking like the real Arnold shrunk down to 1/6th.

But anyway, I'll stop going on about that...for now *ominous*

My girlfriend bought me a new camera. Early Christmas present.

No more 8.2mp crappy pics.

I have joined the big leagues 16.1mp.

Stay tuned
I'll see if my pictures look better now

Thats what I should have asked for this x-mas, I totally blanked when my wife asked what I wanted this year:slap I will get one some day I guess:panic:

Not to late to ask buddy

Nah she finished her shopping on me already but its all good, hoildays are not about all the stuff you get, I'm blessed with a great wife and I'm spoiled enough with all this crap I buy all the time. I'm gunna be minimizing the collection down and saving more this new year. My displays have been to busy with too much per shelf, my new set-up will be focused on a few well spaced collectibles.

That means I'm gunna be boxing up a few things and selling others that I'm not into as much anymore. I may be ditching the sideshow GI joe line, or aleast some of it, not sure yet. Theres just a limit to the amount of stuff that can be displayed well.

I hear ya man . Me2

We decided to not go all out on each other this year , 1. i'm broke , and 2. we buy anything we want all year long .

So what you got there is the perfect Xmas present man , a new room for your collectibles with new rug and cabinets.

I hope to do the same soon when we move the hell outta here an di can have a designated are just for my stuff , well i do now but its way to small.

Yeah those Joes will sell fast, good luck man . Wish i had some dough , i'd take some stuff off your hands

Ok so i'm still trying to figure out all the settings on the camera , so bear with me , i'll get it soon. LOL

NewCamera-12-20-2012005_zps03c91f5d.jpg

NewCamera-12-20-2012015_zpsa51ce562.jpg

NewCamera-12-20-2012017_zps8c1cbbc8.jpg

NewCamera-12-20-2012029_zps973dde84.jpg

NewCamera-12-20-2012033_zpsb60dc043.jpg

NewCamera-12-20-2012062_zps1a6416e2.jpg

NewCamera-12-20-2012064_zps70bd2582.jpg

Back