1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Excellent Idea, Maybe after the DX13 comes out I may take my extra DX10 head and make a new Dutch out of him as well. :yess: :yess: :yess:

I am working on a couple of different versions of Dutch. I used the new dx t800 head and body with some of the Dutch gear and this is what I have so far, I still have to add some grenades and knifes.

DSCN0065_zps2df78807.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN0064_zps9b35caff.jpg
[/IMG]

Again another mod that made the head look worse then stock, eyes buldging out now..if a model 101 could **** its pants this would be its reaction.

Though with this mod and better/more natural positioning of the PERS, it could look a bit better, plus with better lighting.. the sculpted details are drowned out with too much bright light.​

I have the dx head already.. so I can noticed that.. ;)
sushi has done an amazing improvement at this head , now is t2 arnold...

Whoops. My bad then.:wave I'm sure it's based on opinion.

:confused: Do you mean the reverse? :lol

:thud:

No...I meant what I said. I'm speaking specifically about his face. The 10 looks younger in the pics AND younger in person. He didn't look that young in T2.

I'll concede that the 117 may look slightly older but I prefer that look over the younger looking DX 10.

As for the body, the 117 proportions never bothered me much and they still don't. Like I said, I might swap the arms to get a wider range of motion, but the body proportions aren't an issue for me. :wave

Sure, if in T2, aswell as looking way older with bonier features Arnie's face went completely square-shaped, his nose got shorter and his eyes drifted further apart, then yeah I'd agree..117 looks better. But I don't remember those things happening to Arnie's face in the film. The T-1000 was the shape-shifter, not Arnie.

Ahhh...SSFs hyperbole at its best! :clap:clap:clap

I have a question for everyone with this figure already, how hard is it to move the eyes? The little joy stick is so hard to move on mine I'm afraid it's going to break and when I can move it his eyes hardly move at all. I've got the DX2 Batman, DX Bad Michael Jackson, DX Bruce Lee, DX Indiana Jones, DX Jack Joker, and DX Keaton Batman, none of their eyes are as hard to move as this figure.

Is there a trick to it, do I need to work it to free it up, do I loosen the screws, or do I just force it? I'm already not liking the recent treatment from Sideshow's customer Service I got and I hate to call them up about it, they'll just think I'm stewing up trouble or making it up to get something for nothing.

What should I do? :dunno

They paint these things by hand, right, so if I end up getting a replaement should I ask for all three parts of the head so that the brown hair and high lights match or will just getting the face match my original's other parts?

Can somebody please describe to me what hands hold what? Thanks

$(KGrHqVHJDcFCjW9FPccBQqGpptcH!~~60_57.JPG

The flesh hands hold the lever action shot gun and the pistol, the gloved fist (sixth and seventh) are just that gloved fist, the relaxed hands (third and forth from the left are for just neutral posed or you could use them hold on certain things, the fifth and eighth are for holding the mini gin. pistol, and grenade launcher, well mainly the eighth, but the fifth can be used for loading the grenades.

The eighth isn't for the minigun. The miniguns trigger is a thumb trigger and squeezed. I think that's for the pistol & grenade launcher.

My Moo Models trigger is not a thumb trigger, I doubt the Hot Toys one is either, youtube is the best place to check.

Thanks , LOL I meant the 2 triggers are on the handle . Its not away from the handle grip like on a handgun, which would require your index finger more straight opened. 2 triggers , 1 to spin the barrels , and 1 to fire

If you watch Predator (or a YouTube clip from it) in the scene that Blaine first gets ready to shoot, he flips a safety off with his thumb on the side of the handle, then after he is killed and Mac picks up the mini gun he fires it until it's empty. It shows him letting off on the trigger with his index finger which is in the front of the handle.

I really like the leather material they used here.. do you guys think it's gonna last?

It should be more durable than fake leather, it's relative to the amount of wear and the environs.

So, yes and no. Time will tell.

happier with the figure every day. no bad sides already are seen, only good ones. a great improvement over MMS117 and forget i ever said anything opposite.

as for the "age", it seems to fully depend on light direction.

001_light.jpg
001_leds.jpg

001_light.jpg
001_leds.jpg

yes it does look younger in overall light, but, as T-800s from T1 and T2 were supposed to look absolutely similar in the first place, including "age"... no problem.

Back