1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

You're gonna love it.
I believe you are correct, sir! :hi5:

and whats more, just checked my tracking, got bumped up to a day early so I will have this bad boy tomorrow :yess: cannot wait to open it up. will have the T2 theme playing too
Here are a couple pics of the DX10 sculpt and body with the MMS outfit and shotty. :rock Can't believe I almost passed on this...

_MG_6316.jpg

_MG_6315.jpg

_MG_6328.jpg

_MG_6326.jpg

looks fantastic Marf! :rock this will be my set up as well. I have my black T and rosebox ready!

Was able to watch T2 and mess around with the figure a bit more last night. I really think this is a step up from the MMS all around I really love the figure. Its a shame some people wont give this one a chance. I cant wait for the DX 13 to go along side this one.

A82CnvWCAAEiMsT.jpg:large

A816z-xCcAAhD6y.jpg:large

A82CkeWCcAAxthc.jpg:large

Looks fantastic Marf. :rock

This figure is a great addition to any collection no matter which way you use it.

Thank jimmie, and you're absolutely right! :rock

I like it. Do the clothes seem like they move with the body naturally?

The material isn't as soft as the DX, so you're not going to get as natural of wrinkles, but you can futz it to get it looking pretty good once you settle on a pose.

looks fantastic Marf! :rock this will be my set up as well. I have my black T and rosebox ready!

Thanks, Gipetto! :)

What will it take to get a Edward Furlong John Conner figure made by Hot toys? Its a no brainer, people love terminator especially T2 so why not let them complete they're displays with the one character that the T-800 and T-1000 are sent after.

What will it take to get a Edward Furlong John Conner figure made by Hot toys? Its a no brainer, people love terminator especially T2 so why not let them complete they're displays with the one character that the T-800 and T-1000 are sent after.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I love Terminator, but a T2 John Connor would be a hard sell for me. I just don't see the appeal in having that on my shelf.

I love Terminator, and a T2 John Connor would be an easy buy for me. I absolutely see the appeal in having that on my shelf.

You made a grammatical error in this post. I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of correcting it.

Hmm, if they brought out John I'd have to go for Sarah as well :lol. I'm sill tempted by the MMS Sarah. May try to find one for cheap.

Hmm, if they brought out John I'd have to go for Sarah as well :lol. I'm sill tempted by the MMS Sarah. May try to find one for cheap.

I've long wanted another one but theres always been something more important.

Still a very nice figure, preferably with the body changed to an Abigail Whistler body with more aesthetically pleasing shoulder area.

Yea it would be awesome if they made this, I would buy it for sure!

I love Terminator, but a T2 John Connor would be a hard sell for me. I just don't see the appeal in having that on my shelf.

Ah I disagree, but to each their own.

I think if Sarah Connor has a place on the shelf so does John

Thanks for the tip andrew!! I don't know why I never bothered with it really. Now as I know I will definitely have a 1:6 terminator collection I could go for it...:lol oh damn. Talk me out of it! The rubber arms...yes the rubber arms splitting...

Thanks for the tip andrew!! I don't know why I never bothered with it really. Now as I know I will definitely have a 1:6 terminator collection I could go for it...:lol oh damn. Talk me out of it! The rubber arms...yes the rubber arms splitting...

I've had no such issue with mine as yet. I think our climate is generally favourable to this stuff not happening either at all or for many many years.

Well ED-209 excepted. I noticed new deterioration on his dome recently.

Every one needs at least one Terninator on their shelf! I started to buy
the "clean" T 800, but the battle damaged to me is better. It showcases as to what he really is .., a cyborg.

I've had no such issue with mine as yet. I think our climate is generally favourable to this stuff not happening either at all or for many many years.

Well ED-209 excepted. I noticed new deterioration on his dome recently.

Good stuff mate :rock nothing has happened to my Dutch but ive never posed his arms. :lol

What would be good accessories for John Conner? I know the motorcycle would be cool but the price would be insane. I have the Enterbay T-800,
I used to on the t2 hot toys Arnold, but now I have the dx on the way to me. Can't wait he looks awesome. After owning Enterbay T-800 and Enterbay Rambo I have to say I think I prefer 1/6 scale, 1/4 is just does not feel like an ideal size for a collectible of this kind.

Sorry guys, I couldn't pull the trigger on Sarah Connor either. At these prices, I will not only stick to the franchises I have an undying love for, but also within those franchises, I prefer to own only the characters I love most. For T2, that is the T-800 and T-1000. This is not an absolute of course, I'd have to see it first before deciding to buy or dismiss.

What would be good accessories for John Conner? I know the motorcycle would be cool but the price would be insane. I have the Enterbay T-800,
I used to on the t2 hot toys Arnold, but now I have the dx on the way to me. Can't wait he looks awesome. After owning Enterbay T-800 and Enterbay Rambo I have to say I think I prefer 1/6 scale, 1/4 is just does not feel like an ideal size for a collectible of this kind.

Schoolbag/rucksack
laptop thingy
endo-arm and damaged CPU in Cyberdyne glass containers
gasmask

extras for use with other figures - teargas launcher, T-1000 fully split head from Pescadero

Anyone else got ideas?

Back