1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

The MMS117 looks like Arnie's grandpa next to this....I'm loving it.....excellent likeness.....

Absolutely love this figure. I'm much more impressed with this set than I was with my DX12. The sculpt is awesome, love the real leather jacket/pants, and the body is nice and tight whereas my MMS was very loose and the head constantly popped of.

here are a few pics of mine in the SS PF pose:
(sorry for the quality. Don't have my digicam with me)
photo_2-1.jpg

photo_1-2.jpg

photo_3-2.jpg

REALLY good pics here- looks like Arnie all the way!

When you see the PERS close up, especially close enough to see the irises looking as they do - a bit cartoony, and close enough to see the thickness of the eyelids - well you're seeing problems. But in those shots above its fantastic. Undeniably Arnie - and thats what I expect to see in person.

Mine is hopefully shipping tomorrow. I did end up asking to have 2 charged and shipped.

When you see the PERS close up, especially close enough to see the irises looking as they do - a bit cartoony, and close enough to see the thickness of the eyelids - well you're seeing problems. But in those shots above its fantastic. Undeniably Arnie - and thats what I expect to see in person.

Mine is hopefully shipping tomorrow. I did end up asking to have 2 charged and shipped.

You're going to be blown away. I wish I had two.

So tempted on this figure, but it will open the gates on yet another line :lol

Congrats a-dev:hi5: I got a second figure today myself:) So how long til you expect yours to arrive, I'm interested to hear your thoughts of the figure in-hand.

You're going to be blown away. I wish I had two.

Congrats a-dev:hi5: I got a second figure today myself:) So how long til you expect yours to arrive, I'm interested to hear your thoughts of the figure in-hand.

Thanks. I'm kinda hoping it won't arrive till the week after next. If it arrives next week it will more than likely be friday when certain people will see it who I'd rather keep it secret from tbh. :monkey3

Thanks. I'm kinda hoping it won't arrive till the week after next. If it arrives next week it will more than likely be friday when certain people will see it who I'd rather keep it secret from tbh. :monkey3

"hey what box is that?"

*dev dashes for the door but is intercepted by a harsh, swift closeline to the chest*

"hey what box is that?"

*dev dashes for the door but is intercepted by a harsh, swift closeline to the chest*

:rotfl Thats awesome, I can picture it:lol Just tell her its a chrismas present for her and your good to go:wink1:

After pics like these with the headsculpt looking like it does I truly don't know how anyone can entertain the notion that MMS117 is a better likeness. Again, pity about the neck though. Just looks unnatural.

Yes when I saw the sculpt, I was really was like "man and here I loved my MMS so much but this, this is just great!" But you're right about the neck, it's a little big in profile. Not too fussed about it in hand though

REALLY good pics here- looks like Arnie all the way!
Thank you! :)
:exactly::lecture
Yep, you're exactly right! It's such a good sculpt

This figure kicks *ucking ass!!! Love the hs and leather clothes. Only complaint is no black shirt, but I have an extra Barney Ross, so I'm covered. I am so freakin stoked on this thing! I don't even care about the other figures I got today. I definitely recommend a purchase for those with the original mms, or the EB version cause it's worth it.:blissy

Just looking at all the pics so far, it seems as though the DX10 looks better from far away, but close up, the Older Arnold looks more realistic.

Just looking at all the pics so far, it seems as though the DX10 looks better from far away, but close up, the Older Arnold looks more realistic.

I am a big fan of both figures, but the new DX has a better likeness. When you have the figures side by side in hand, it's easy to see it. From pictures it's not as easy to see it. 2 years makes a huge difference and HT did not disappoint.

I am a big fan of both figures, but the new DX has a better likeness. When you have the figures side by side in hand, it's easy to see it. From pictures it's not as easy to see it. 2 years makes a huge difference and HT did not disappoint.

The proof in that statement is where it comes from, I have yet to hear anyone who got this dx in hand say that its not a better figure, all the sceptic's are people who don't own it. I still dig my mms117 don't get me wrong it was and still is a great figure, however the dx tops it.

I think this great review finally convinced me! I'm also thinking about selling my HT Marcus Wright figure to get the funds for the DX10.

[ame]https://youtu.be/IILvSEeBQaE[/ame]

The proof in that statement is where it comes from, I have yet to hear anyone who got this dx in hand say that its not a better figure, all the sceptic's are people who don't own it. I still dig my mms117 don't get me wrong it was and still is a great figure, however the dx tops it.

:exactly: I totally agree with you. I love the original, but I cannot deny that this one takes the title for HT T2 figures. I really hope they revisit T1 now with pers and battle damage. Also, the hair on this hs looks way better than EB's fro-top.

:exactly: I totally agree with you. I love the original, but I cannot deny that this one takes the title for HT T2 figures. I really hope they revisit T1 now with pers and battle damage. Also, the hair on this hs looks way better than EB's fro-top.

For me the technoir t1 t-800 is still my favorate terminator figure and really does not need a redo, however the t1 police shootout version does need to be made with exposed endo eye that lights up, gargoyles, real leather jacket, the ar18, shotgun and police floor dio-base:naughty

For me the technoir t1 t-800 is still my favorate terminator figure and really does not need a redo, however the t1 police shootout version does need to be made with exposed endo eye that lights up, gargoyles, real leather jacket, the ar18, shotgun and police floor dio-base:naughty

I was thinking more of a bd T1 with the pers added. And of course a 1/6 PS version. :wink1: I didn't think T2 needed it either, but glad it happened.

Back