1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Phonebooth Diorama

My Pile of Loot will be here soon.......:panic: Arnold will be my first figure to check out.:yess:

Update: UPS just arrived with my huge box of stuff..... He is here.:yess:

Last edited:

Schoolbag/rucksack
laptop thingy
endo-arm and damaged CPU in Cyberdyne glass containers
gasmask

extras for use with other figures - teargas launcher, T-1000 fully split head from Pescadero

Anyone else got ideas?

For John - a 1/6 After Burner machine. :yess:

Or a two pack with Tim. Which everyone wants for their Budnick bashes.

Hmm, if they brought out John I'd have to go for Sarah as well :lol. I'm sill tempted by the MMS Sarah. May try to find one for cheap.

I already have sell one of mine, I only keep the t-1000 sarah connor disguise.:wave

Quick review and photos here:
https://www.xenom0rph.com/2012/11/hot-toys-dx10-t-800-terminator-2-photo.html

This angle for me looks the most like arnie:

12.jpg

8.jpg

My Pile of Loot will be here soon.......:panic: Arnold will be my first figure to check out.:yess:

Update: UPS just arrived with my huge box of stuff..... He is here.:yess:

Congrats buddy:hi5: My bbts pile of loot just arrived to just as I got home from work, perfect timing:yess: I got a second dx10 t-800 and a three pack of the new aci 1:6 scale hand guns:)

I was comparing the PERS on this to my DX12 yesterday, looks way more life-like on this figure..yet if you get proper positioning with the eyes on DX12 it looks pretty good.

2lxf6rt.jpg

I feel this figure really edges out my DX12 and DX07 as best recent purchase.

I'm going to take more pics with the Winchester and shades on later tonight.

just brought mine home! :panic:

Unboxing now, with T2 theme, pics later!!!

For me a John Connor would have to be a twin pack DX with both young and future John. I don't know why but I've always thought the future T2 John looked so cool, Christian Bale as much as I love the actor couldn't do it for me, wasn't suited to it at all

So, is anyone interested in trading his dx10 body with the mms t2 body? :wave

For me a John Connor would have to be a twin pack DX with both young and future John. I don't know why but I've always thought the future T2 John looked so cool, Christian Bale as much as I love the actor couldn't do it for me, wasn't suited to it at all

That guy may have been some no name actor, but I thought he looked the part in the flash back scene. Having a figure of him might stir some complaints form some, but in a two pack (which I think we'll never see) I think it would be cool.

If not a two pack, it would be cool if they made a young John Conner with his dirt bike.

If not a two pack, it would be cool if they made a young John Conner with his dirt bike.

It's small (a lot smaller than a Harley Davidson Fatboy or a Police Motorcycle) so I don't see why it wouldn’t be possible. The old Kenner John Conner came with one, but they also made a motorcycle (sold separately) for the T-800 too.

I’m afraid Hot Toys would just look at it as an unnecessary and costly accessory.

Absolutely love this figure. I'm much more impressed with this set than I was with my DX12. The sculpt is awesome, love the real leather jacket/pants, and the body is nice and tight whereas my MMS was very loose and the head constantly popped of.

here are a few pics of mine in the SS PF pose:
(sorry for the quality. Don't have my digicam with me)
photo_2-1.jpg

photo_1-2.jpg

photo_3-2.jpg

Absolutely love this figure. I'm much more impressed with this set than I was with my DX12. The sculpt is awesome, love the real leather jacket/pants, and the body is nice and tight whereas my MMS was very loose and the head constantly popped of.

here are a few pics of mine in the SS PF pose

After pics like these with the headsculpt looking like it does I truly don't know how anyone can entertain the notion that MMS117 is a better likeness. Again, pity about the neck though. Just looks unnatural.

Back