1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Its a miracle anything reaches you at all let alone reaches you intact.

well you know my collection. predators, terminators... the only who survive, i guess )))

what's so wrong with new clothes?
luckily i kept 4 sets of old ones, but judging by photos neither looks better or worse.

I like the cut of the new jacket but I'm not crazy about the shininess of them. Plus I like the weathered look of the old ones and to me they look " weightier". Of course I don't have the figure in hand yet so all this could change when I get him. :)

understood.
but it is "real clothes" right? and can be sanded (to fit the actually grey clothes from t2) without damaging it, i hope :)
old "leather" clothes cannot be truly sanded. they just turn into a bunch of white torn fabric and separated black paint :)

understood.
but it is "real clothes" right? and can be sanded (to fit the actually grey clothes from t2) without damaging it, i hope :)
old "leather" clothes cannot be truly sanded. they just turn into a bunch of white torn fabric and separated black paint :)

Real leather yes, but sanding it is damaging it I think:wink1: But if you do want to weather the leather I would get very fine sandpaper and go easy on the pressure and just go along the edges of the jacket. I think someone stated that theres a warning in the instructions about how to handle the leather outfit but who needs instructions right:pfft:

:lol Does anyone ever read the instructions?

I never do, I mean if you need instuctions on how to operate an action figure....... I don't even know how to finish that statement:cuckoo:

I think someone stated that theres a warning in the instructions about how to handle the leather outfit but who needs instructions right:pfft:
"why should i read the instruction, i haven't broken anything yet" (c) :D

"why should i read the instruction, i haven't broken anything yet" (c) :D

I hope your post office don't do it for ya:lol

Thats the one thing I love about dx packaging is the foam insert, you would have to crush the box to damage the contents.

Got my DX today have to say i am really happy with the new sculpt. I dont mind the material of the new clothing but im not sure how i feel about the overall fit on the body. It seems much baggier then the MMS release making him seem smaller. Comparing the two sculpts I see huge leaps and see less of Arnold in the old sculpt now.

Gonna have to go back and see how the clothes fit on him in T2 does anyone else have this opinion?

I'm very happy with this figure, bring on the battle damaged version!!!

img5937s.jpg

img5869wz.jpg

img5865k.jpg

img5805x.jpg

img5846w.jpg

img5847w.jpg

Last edited:

This is custom.

Last edited:

Got my shipping notice. Woo Hoo! Scheduled to deliver Friday which is perfect. Just in time for the weekend! I love when my figures get delivered on Friday or Saturday.

Got my order in with SS today using reward points, 60$ including shipping :D
Didnt plan on buying this, but when I saw the DX13 I just had to own the DX10 as well.

Just unboxed my DX10. A quickshot for him. The headsculpt is quite an improvement from MMS.
photo1-9.jpg

I just set up my DX10 with the MMS outfit and it looks fantastic, 100% prefer it over the DX. I also ended up using the MMS boots and shot gun because they both have more subtle weathering as well. Hoping I can take some pics tonight. :rock

Just unboxed my DX10. A quickshot for him. The headsculpt is quite an improvement from MMS.
photo1-9.jpg

Yep, great shot of the headsculpt.

I just set up my DX10 with the MMS outfit and it looks fantastic, 100% prefer it over the DX. I also ended up using the MMS boots and shot gun because they both have more subtle weathering as well. Hoping I can take some pics tonight. :rock

I'll be interested to see that.

I just won the grenade bandolier from this figure on eBay for my MMS. What is the small loop on the belt for?

Back