DX09 KEATON BATMAN: residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so ppl are seriously already canceling cause of this? My Joker and Bats are already payed for, so I will be hoping my Bats comes oil free, but if he does have oil issues, then I will return both of them and just pay for the Batmobile right now.

I reckon if this escalates they are seriously ____ed for their Batmobile orders. They can't just ignore this like they have in the past, because THEY have a lot to lose.

nah, cause the Batmobile don't need no stinkin oil.

1 picture and the place goes nuts. :panic: :cuckoo:

Some things never change. :slap

For the record, mine is oil free. Got it in the first SS release.

incredible-melting-man-6.jpg

1 picture and the place goes nuts. :panic: :cuckoo:

Some things never change. :slap

For the record, mine is oil free. Got it in the first SS release.

For the record (though sans pictures); Mine was first batch. Had it for weeks now. Love it. That said...

There is, in fact, oil under the belt buckle. I've kept the paper underneath it the entire time (folding/scrunching it under a little in the appropriate areas so as not to show) but sure enough, in the regions where the belt rubber meets suit rubber? There's oil in them thar hills.

so ppl are seriously already canceling cause of this? My Joker and Bats are already payed for, so I will be hoping my Bats comes oil free, but if he does have oil issues, then I will return both of them and just pay for the Batmobile right now.

How much enjoyment do you think you'll get out of a $250 figure if every time you look at it you know at some point, it's just going to turn to ____?

Which batch is leaking? if it's the first one... maybe that's why the chest was loose? :huh

I can't pass on this one... even with the leaking issues, I have to risk it for Batman.

Which batch is leaking? if it's the first one... maybe that's why the chest was loose? :huh

I can't pass on this one... even with the leaking issues, I have to risk it for Batman.

Both. So far.

For the record (though sans pictures); Mine was first batch. Had it for weeks now. Love it. That said...

There is, in fact, oil under the belt buckle. I've kept the paper underneath it the entire time (folding/scrunching it under a little in the appropriate areas so as not to show) but sure enough, in the regions where the belt rubber meets suit rubber? There's oil in them thar hills.

And another...

That's one more thing I will surely avoid. A premium price toy that leaks and may corrode because of it? Although the figures are amazing, it isn't worth the headache for me. Will be spending $250 on the next DX figure. What's next Back to the Future?

I still love the figure, I think the belt thing is fixable. But if the rest starts to go, it will be the last rubber body/suit I will buy.
god, this is real déjà vu isn't it? Go back and read the start of the DX02 thread.
If this is like this 3 or 4 days out of the box, god only knows what lies ahead. Hopefully nothing.

But I have had my fingers burnt several times now.
Gah.

What the H___. I just got mine and now this. I've had it with Batman rubber issues. I put up with my comedian leaking, but this is enough. NO more rubber hot toys figures.

I'm cancelling mine. Just contacted Alter Ego about it. Waiting to hear back, but I hope I won't be charged the 10% cancellation fee.

Back