DX09 KEATON BATMAN: residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here we go again...So far mine has oil on the shoulder right out of the box.

I sure hope its nothing big, my DX02 was leaking oil till a few months later when I checked, the oil had dried off and it was not longer leaking.

I'm done.... Cancelled my order for both, bought a Dewback and paid for Boba Fett. I also just bought a SS Jabba for 77 bucks shipped on eBay.

I honestly think I was just waiting for something to push me out anyway. :dunno

I'm done.... Cancelled my order for both, bought a Dewback and paid for Boba Fett. I also just bought a SS Jabba for 77 bucks shipped on eBay.

I honestly think I was just waiting for something to push me out anyway. :dunno

I might be joining you. Actually I will be. Joker too. :wink1:

The Joker irritated me too... The sculpt is great but the hat hair/horrid hat combo was bugging. Oh well. I hope the Batman leak thing is nothing because it's one amazing looking figure... :(

Well for me having no Bats means forget the Joker too. Didn't HT's mention doing these 2 in 1/4 scale as well or was that just TDKR?

good thing mine will be in the second or third batch....better chances....if I see the least bit of oil.....it's going back to SS for a full refund...

I reckon if this escalates they are seriously ____ed for their Batmobile orders. They can't just ignore this like they have in the past, because THEY have a lot to lose.

I just noticed this thread needs a POLL.

pole-dance.jpg

Back