DX02 residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your DX02 shown signs of residue buildup in the abdominal area?

• Total voters
I'm not sure everyone else had such a joyful experience with Hot Toys customer service. Remember Dinolast's video with him screaming at them?

My recollection of Dinolasts video was him ranting and close to tears... PMSL

so help me get this straight on the abs history. the 1st batch had soft leaky ones. then i get confused lol. the 2nd batch had hard plastic abs, and couldn't sit on the bike? was there ever soft non leaky batch? danke

the 2nd batch can't sit on the bat pod? if that is so, i'm glad I held on to my V1 Dark Knight.

well, that's if I ever buy the bat pod. I actually had found it at hastings when it first came out. One of my many passes that I am still kicking myself for.

ah. thanks Voudon...
so 1st batch was soft & leaky
2nd batch soft & leaky
3rd hard non bending plastic but not leaky

gotcha. sometimes i hear them referred to as a DCD batch. which batch was that'n? 1st 2nd 3rd

ah. thanks Voudon...
so 1st batch was soft & leaky
2nd batch soft & leaky
3rd hard non bending plastic but not leaky

gotcha. sometimes i hear them referred to as a DCD batch. which batch was that'n? 1st 2nd 3rd

DCD is 3rd batch. some have experienced leaking bicep plates with the DCD 3rd batch though. I have fortunately not had that problem yet (knock on wood) but it's part of the DX02 leaky history

I'm not sure everyone else had such a joyful experience with Hot Toys customer service. Remember Dinolast's video with him screaming at them?

Plus the idea that they would replace one now is somewhat optimistic! :)

You wouldn't happen to have a link to that video would you?...Just out of curiousity.

mine is the 1st version and it leaked for 2 months ... after that it stopped and no damage at the fig... and oh i put a piece of paper that comes with the box inside the abdomen area and i never removed or replaced it still..

guys my figure isn't leaking in abs or biceps or anything, its a DCD, however I think the trenches in between the "plate armor" on his legs are leaking, they can get very shiny, but nothing serious yet

I recently purchased mine, and it's been on display for a week. Nothing to show for discharges, so I think I've avoided this problem.

Other than looking bad, was there any other issue causes by the oil?

I may announce that Im officially in the leaky club too, got a $580 Batman from a fellow boardie seller who claimed it was the DCD Batch (and now claims he has no idea what is a DCD batch!) and It turns out I got a batch 1/2 figure with soft abs and a couple of leaky ones too

I cannot hide my glee...

Back