Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That look Sweet Bro :hi5: take more pictures :pray: Thanks.

ok here is one without the tapes and one showing the tapes to give you a better idea

A3W0ZhSCIAA_yK7.jpg:large

A3W0h7XCUAEqJv9.jpg:large

Dutch is tilted too. If he were standing up straight he might be as tall as that NECA Pred.

Yea thats true the predator is also still slightly lower then him even on the tapes. Its not perfect but I think they dont look too out of scale with each other. I think the Maquette looks way more out of scale with Dutch then this.

:yess: That look Awesome. Thanks Bro. Will put my self on waitlist. If it don't convert in 2 weeks will get the regular ver. Thanks again Empir3

GL man and no problem! now i need to figure out how to display them and which version of the 1/4 pred should be with him!

:yess: That look Awesome. Thanks Bro. Will put my self on waitlist. If it don't convert in 2 weeks will get the regular ver. Thanks again Empir3

They look a good size match. That Neca should be a little higher to match the height if the Dutch base.
Is that how long the wait list takes? I thought they were contacting now?
Think I'm way too late but the regular will do.

ok here is one without the tapes and one showing the tapes to give you a better idea

A3W0ZhSCIAA_yK7.jpg:large
Wow dude almost perfect match there :eek: Much better then I excepted.

You just converted a $85 figure into an high-end collectible putting these two together.

Nice pics Empir3

Looks like I'm going to have to get my self a NECA now and do a DIY base just slightly bigger than the one Dutch has.

I'm thinking some long imitation grass and a Jungle setting background and we have a face off!

Nice pics Empir3

Looks like I'm going to have to get my self a NECA now and do a DIY base just slightly bigger than the one Dutch has.

I'm thinking some long imitation grass and a Jungle setting background and we have a face off!

Thanks man yea i need to do the same post pics when you make yours!

The scale is not match,neca is 1:5 actually,so u can see that the arm of dutch is much stronger than the neca P1,look stranger!haha

Yeah I might grab a NECA Pred too I reckon. A fruity little base propping him up over Dutch would look convincing and would do until SS revisit Pred in 1/4 scale.

agreed the neca pred makes a good placeholder till we get a p1 PF!!! :yess::hi5:

Thanks man yea i need to do the same post pics when you make yours!

Will do. I actually really like the scale. The predator looks sleek and slim - the way he should - as opposed to the bulk oversize that can sometimes happen.

The proportions on the NECA look nice considering the massive price difference compared to other preds.

Not spot on like others have mentioned but it's the best side by side I've seen yet. :clap

Will do. I actually really like the scale. The predator looks sleek and slim - the way he should - as opposed to the bulk oversize that can sometimes happen.

The proportions on the NECA look nice considering the massive price difference compared to other preds.

Not spot on like others have mentioned but it's the best side by side I've seen yet. :clap

Yea the Neca figure is very nicely proportioned. I almost want to repaint it and replace the netting to make it look even better with dutch.

Agreed for the price you cant beat it and its the best we have till we get a p1 PF.

Back