Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Dutch in man i am so glad my WL converted i love this thing and i love the EX head. NO real QC issues unlike the 1/5 pred i got in. The EX sticker is on the box and it shows the inspected sticker on the inside so i wanna bet the 1/5 pred was not inspected at all.

Only issues i found was a bent gun barrel which seems to be common right? I saw someone else saying they had a similar issue, did anyone try and get that replaced? And then i have a paint chip under one of his heals but i dont care about that really.

Anyway someone asked to see him with the 1/4 neca predator. I think the size works for the most part but you need to get the predator on an evenly raised base with him. My predator is crouched a bit in this shot too.

Sorry it was just a quick cellphone pic, i can take better ones later if anyone wants.
A3WBRS4CcAA931N.jpg

Congrats! :clap
What happened to Roberto's? :rotfl
Fingers crossed for mine. :pray:
If it converts they said they would move the NRD I had on the Classic Pred over. Every little helps.

Thanks :D I had it on order day one but cancelled. Decided I had to have it.

WTF!!! I hopped on to the WL about 2-3 weeks ago and yours suddenly converts after going on the WL a few days ago...:gah:

I'm gonna have me some fun!
I'm gonna have me some fun!:stake

:lol I'll check when

He looks good with the NECA Pred man, have you popped the Pred on a little base there or what mate?

I Put him ontop of 2 VHS lol just to get them roughly at the same base to start. I kinda want to make a custom base for him now so i can display them together.

OMGGG!!! I think I might cry...they gave me till the 24th to pay for Dutch and If I cant, since its on a waitlist, they will have to cancel my order and Ill be doomed to the WL :monkey2 What am I gonna do!!???? I need my Dutch!!!

Got my Dutch in man i am so glad my WL converted i love this thing and i love the EX head. NO real QC issues unlike the 1/5 pred i got in. The EX sticker is on the box and it shows the inspected sticker on the inside so i wanna bet the 1/5 pred was not inspected at all.

Only issues i found was a bent gun barrel which seems to be common right? I saw someone else saying they had a similar issue, did anyone try and get that replaced? And then i have a paint chip under one of his heals but i dont care about that really.

Anyway someone asked to see him with the 1/4 neca predator. I think the size works for the most part but you need to get the predator on an evenly raised base with him. My predator is crouched a bit in this shot too.

Sorry it was just a quick cellphone pic, i can take better ones later if anyone wants.
A3WBRS4CcAA931N.jpg

That look Sweet Bro :hi5: take more pictures :pray: Thanks.

If you don't complete it will be mine :yess: :panic:

No seriously that sucks...beg, borrow and steal :lecture

Wish I ordered instead or worrying all that time ago.
Oh well! I'll still settle for the regular, no big deal really.

I was one of those to grab the R2/C3PO exclusive but the more i have had time to think about it i actually think the regular base would fit in better with my collection rather than have the 2 droids on separate bases...:(

Yeah that decision was a bit strange, the paint would have been fine as the EX. I'm not even sure what the bases are supposed to do with Yavin?

I wouldn't change your mind though, unless you want to sell it to me :pray::rotfl You can alway's add a DIY enviroment to cover the bases.

OMGGG!!! I think I might cry...they gave me till the 24th to pay for Dutch and If I cant, since its on a waitlist, they will have to cancel my order and Ill be doomed to the WL :monkey2 What am I gonna do!!???? I need my Dutch!!!

Got mine. Head sculpt is great and no lazy eyes on either head, but on his left side where the arm meets the body around the shoulder area there is a gap like it wasnt glued properly. If I slide his shirt over a little it conceals the gap, but if its not like this on your guys statues Im gonna want to swap the body. Anybody else have this problem?

That's the rules dude. If your wait list clears you need to pay for it. Same for anything.

You could try and contact them. If you have purchased a few things through their site you might be able to sweet talk them into holding it for you. I'd probably phone and hope you get someone cool...

If not someone else just got lucky.

That's the rules dude. If your wait list clears you need to pay for it. Same for anything.

You could try and contact them. If you have purchased a few things through their site you might be able to sweet talk them into holding it for you. I'd probably phone and hope you get someone cool...

If not someone else just got lucky..

:pray:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Back