Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but not for the Californians, it'll ship tomorrow my time. Your pics are great mate, can't wait for mine.

Pfft, they should be shipping Australian time haha!

Thanks again man, glad you enjoyed them. I currently have him in my Besta with my Aragorn PF, they look amazing together.

BTW, compared to all my other PFs, this is the biggest base out there. Prepared to be blown away :panic:

Fantastic pics xjamiex thanks for sharing, now I cannot wait to get mine :) yours came out perfectly versus what we seen before so congrats! I hope we see a predator PF in the future to match them.

I'm guessing the guys who have Dutch in hand don't have the Pred Maquette or else we would've seen some sweet pics...waiting for Midtown Comics to call me so I can pick up my Dutch, then I'm off to Forbidden Planet to pick up the Big Chap...NYC in da house

xjamiex thanks for the pics. Flad tou have pristine Dutch Pf.
One question T1 Pf looks bigger compare with dutch. What you think?

xjamiex thanks for the pics. Flad tou have pristine Dutch Pf.
One question T1 Pf looks bigger compare with dutch. What you think?

No worries, thanks for the kind words! T-800 PF is definitely not bigger than Dutch, even if it seems so. For one, T-800's base is a lot taller (plus he is standing up straight), where Dutch is in a low prowling commando walk. If anything, Dutch looks way more jacked than the T-800 with his muscle bulging out. :rock

The base for the T1 is taller, and he is standing straight up, as opposed to Dutch's bent knee mid-walk.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Back