Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haha I was thinking that too about the matrix custom. Just needs moar eye camo and a vest with a ****load of grenades.

Okay guys, I have Dutch and he is VERY VERY VERY impressive... I'm in love right now :love :lol

The Arnold likeness is amazing, the eyes are perfect, the paint is just fantastic. Everything is beautiful!

Also, this PF is HUGE!!!

Uploading TONS of pics!!!

If you guys want to see anything in particular, please let me know as I'm taking a crap load of pics right now.

Okay guys, I have Dutch and he is VERY VERY VERY impressive... I'm in love right now :love :lol

The Arnold likeness is amazing, the eyes are perfect, the paint is just fantastic. Everything is beautiful!

Also, this PF is HUGE!!!

If you guys want to see anything in particular, please let me know as I'm taking a crap load of pics right now.

bro unboxing pic please statue in styrofoam............ also comparison pics with Predator Maquette if u have one

Also, this PF is HUGE!!!

Can you show him next to any other PFs for scale?

bro unboxing pic please statue in styrofoam............ also comparison pics with Predator Maquette if u have one

Sorry bud, I was too excited to set him up and didn't take any pictures of Dutch in the box. It's standard PF styrofoam and boxing though, nothing special.

Can you show him next to any other PFs for scale?

Sure, pick a PF:

Aragorn PF
King Leonidas PF
Captain America PF (Chris Evans)
Thor PF (Chris Hemsworth)
T1 T-800 PF

Sorry bud, I was too excited to set him up and didn't take any pictures of Dutch in the box. It's standard PF styrofoam and boxing though, nothing special.

Sure, pick a PF:

Aragon PF
King Leonidas PF
Captain America PF (Chris Evans)
Thor PF (Chris Hemsworth)
T1 T-800 PF

T1 T-800 also can u show us a pic of both heads together

Okay here are some pics :D Please bear in mind, I don't have a proper camera (just my iPhone) but I try my best :1-1:

Enjoy!!!

IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1715-1.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

Not only am I going nuts waiting for this day at work to end so I can finally pick up Dutch from my FedEx holding station, I'm listening to the Howard Stern show where Jesse Ventura just happens to be the guest interview today. It's an all around Predator kinda day I guess.

what do u think abt proportions ........ btw Congrats :clap on Awesome Dutch PF .....waiting for Both Head Sculpt together pics:impatient:

Back