Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I'm didnt cancel too. Thanks DHAVAL, for you words, " don't cancel it judging one picture" something like that.
I wait to the end.now the DUCTH is awesome!!!! Waiting my EX!!!

falcon can you get a shot of dutch with the predator, full body? Mines not coming until thursday or friday :(

The Predator maquette is obviously a little out of scale compared to Arnie by maybe 15 to 20% but I guess it's better he's a little too big than too small when you're putting them side by side like this.

Let's shine it up a bit.

scalepreddutch.jpg

The Pred maquette works, but it is a tad bigger than 1:4 scale.

Turned out pretty nice but the EX head still does nothing for me. Sneaking through the jungle in that pose with a cigar in his mouth ? I think not. Reg is nice.

The Cigar is so Dutch IMO

Dutch has the cigar when he's chilling in the chopper. He also lights up a stogie after his crew wasted the village of goons.

Cigar = relaxation, sadly the EX head doesn't fit with the statue's body language. Imagine if Dutch was trying to take out the Predator while puffing a Cuban cigar :slap

#55 has arrived, boy I LOVE this PF, I think I like it better the my T1 PF, and I like my T1 PF a lot. The likeness is incredible.

296om7b.jpg

egbwug.jpg

2z56fpy.jpg

ofd3sj.jpg

Dutch has the cigar when he's chilling in the chopper. He also lights up a stogie after his crew wasted the village of goons.

Cigar = relaxation, sadly the EX head doesn't fit with the statue's body language. Imagine if Dutch was trying to take out the Predator while puffing a Cuban cigar :slap

I agree, it seems out of context. I think if his mouth wasn't quite so relaxed it would work better.

Back