Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

Enough of all these b list movie Arnold roles getting turned into PF give us a Jack Slater PF for gods sake

1_2210.jpg

not exactly the same but close enough for me to get the poster vibe

They should of used their brains a little more and given us the poster pose to begin with.:lecture It's not bad, but the pose isn't the poster pose and isn't the same as the pose they were going after. Still no sure about this one.:dunno

They should of used their brains a little more and given us the poster pose to begin with.:lecture It's not bad, but the pose isn't the poster pose and isn't the same as the pose they were going after. Still no sure about this one.:dunno

Why would it be the poster pose they where aiming for. Take it for what it is. A fantastic looking statue based on one of the most iconic, and best, films of all time.

O.M.G! Just been on sideshows up coming products and there's a predator statue on there! Does anyone know if it's a PF or any details?

Why would it be the poster pose they where aiming for. Take it for what it is. A fantastic looking statue based on one of the most iconic, and best, films of all time.

O.M.G! Just been on sideshows up coming products and there's a predator statue on there! Does anyone know if it's a PF or any details?

Just read somewhere it's a 1/6 scale :-( what's the point?

Not everyone has space for, or wants every single freaking statue they own to be the exact same scale.

I have to say, I don't like PF's but this is looking really nice! Plus it's of the only decent Predator movie (In my opinion of course! :D )

Back