Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

I have to say, I don't like PF's but this is looking really nice! Plus it's of the only decent Predator movie (In my opinion of course! :D )

I think predator was amazing, one of my favourite films, pred 2 really good predators ok, better second viewing, alien vs predator brilliant, heared so many people slate it and alien vs predator requiem was pants.

I think predator was amazing, one of my favourite films, pred 2 really good predators ok, better second viewing, alien vs predator brilliant, heared so many people slate it and alien vs predator requiem was pants.

I completely agree I think the first avp was really great but not so much the second but i still like it. I don't really understand why people hate the first one.

Ex. switch out head

18464024.jpg

I would buy one for sure! All Arno pfs must be bought.

One is a Schwarzenegger film, the other is a Batman film that starred Schwarzenegger, not an apples to apples comparison.

...and Junior is easily the worst of the worst.

i agree with the batman and robin being not so good but I am not afraid to admit that i actually liked junior

One is a Schwarzenegger film, the other is a Batman film that starred Schwarzenegger, not an apples to apples comparison.

...and Junior is easily the worst of the worst.

Yeah I 'spose.

I would be all over a Jack Slater PF if it was made tho lol, can't get enough Arnold. It won't happen tho :(

A Commando PF?

A Running Man(Ben Richards) PF?

A Harry Tasker in ripped up suit PF?

Oh man True Lies is the tits yo, I'm gonna watch it tonight.

Yeah I 'spose.

I would be all over a Jack Slater PF if it was made tho lol, can't get enough Arnold. It won't happen tho :(

A Commando PF?

A Running Man(Ben Richards) PF?

A Harry Tasker in ripped up suit PF?

Oh man True Lies is the tits yo, I'm gonna watch it tonight.

I would be interested in all of those...but Slater is stretching it a bit. True Lies is a phenominal film, never gets old.

Conan?

Mr. Universe, even?

Pumping Iron put Arnold on the map...he was competing for Mr. Olympia (the Superbowl of Body Building) not Mr. Universe :wink1:

Conan the Barbarian was his breakout role.

The Terminator made him an icon.

Pumping Iron put Arnold on the map...he was competing for Mr. Olympia (the Superbowl of Body Building) not Mr. Universe :wink1:

D'oh! Yes, that's what I meant.

But you're speaking from the point of view of a movie fan, solely. Arnie will forever be known as an icon because of his days as a competing bodybuilder. Heck, just read any given issue of any given muscle magazing and he's probably in there somewhere, even today.

Conan the Barbarian was his breakout role.

The Terminator made him an icon.

No doubt Conan was his breakout role, but whether or not that one or the other is his most iconic is arguable! :)

Meh, I'm not even a PF fan - I just want a Hot Toys Conan! Only reason I'm posting in this thread...

Back