Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

I see it's still on preorder, even the ex, how long has it been up? Doubt the Dutch ex will last more that a couple of hours once it's up!

You can't see the face in the 360, That's what let's it down. Compared the the likeness on the Dutch piece there's only one winner. Just my opinion.

This is the pure sculpting.
the_terminator_by_trev_solo-d3eg82w.jpg

I totally agree.

i've been wanting an arnie terminator statue seems like forever but passed as there was always something missing on what has been offered but this dutch pf already has has the wow factor imo.

which is the most iconic film arnie was in? They're both groundbreaking sci fi movies so i'm not worried on missing out on a terminator.

Dutch will look great in my collection!

i've been wanting an arnie terminator statue seems like forever but passed as there was always something missing on what has been offered but this dutch pf already has has the wow factor imo.

which is the most iconic film arnie was in? They're both groundbreaking sci fi movies so i'm not worried on missing out on a terminator.

Dutch will look great in my collection!

Wish I could say the same but my preds are either too big or too small to display with Dutch. There's no way I'm passing on this though prob the best looking PF I've seen.

Wish I could say the same but my preds are either too big or too small to display with Dutch. There's no way I'm passing on this though prob the best looking PF I've seen.

you haven't got the cinemaquette have you?

....and yes Dutch is looking might fine so far.I have a feeling ssc pulled out all the stops to make this as good as its humanly possible to.

149944.1020.A.jpg

its also good to see ssc using a well known pose for a movie statue.

still cant work out what the excl will be tho

Were have you been dude????? Hot toys churned one out a few years ago..:slap

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=6390

Lol, sorry I should rephrase - I am well aware there was one by Hot Toys, but what I meant was they should bring one out NOW.

I never liked Hot Toys when they were doing their jumbo-headed predator figures.

I would like them to do a Dutch now, with all the detail and accuracy that they apply to their more recent releases :)

Imo, this Dutch sculpt even looks better then the EB T-800, and if SS doesn't F up the QC on this, it will be down right awesome, one of the best Arnie collectibles out there. It has the potential :lecture

you haven't got the cinemaquette have you?

....and yes Dutch is looking might fine so far.I have a feeling ssc pulled out all the stops to make this as good as its humanly possible to.

Yeh got the cnemaquette, 1&2 dios and pred on horse. Need a predator PF. I assume it would be smaller than the maquette, which I missed out on, and a great display partner for Dutch. Was considering the neca pred at 18" might work but a plastic piece would be be a bit of a let down. Bring on a predator Premium format PLEASE!

dutch-1.jpg
predator-1987-07-g1-1.jpg

It could do with being more tanned. Forehead is a bit too big, and the eyebrows are shaped differently as you can see.

I still think it's a pretty good prototype

Last edited:

Yeh got the cnemaquette, 1&2 dios and pred on horse. Need a predator PF. I assume it would be smaller than the maquette, which I missed out on, and a great display partner for Dutch. Was considering the neca pred at 18" might work but a plastic piece would be be a bit of a let down. Bring on a predator Premium format PLEASE!

Probably it will be at the same size as the T1 PF.

Yeah I want it to be good of course because I am a Terminator fan, but I am not obsessed by any means. Anyway thanks and I hope that too. I am just saying because both are PFs and because of that they will be at the same size.

Back