Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

But then I need the T2 and T1 PF :(

Sideshow have blown me away this SDCC. I love them

Edit: I forgot about the Enterbay T2 ! It's the same scale isn't it? Now I don't have a reason to skip this. Uh-oh

I'm glad you brought that up. Looks like its gonna be a big pass now. Picture a T1 / T2 and Dutch PF setup displayed together. :clap

What so you are passing on the Enterbay T2 mate? In favour of this?

[/CENTER]

I'm so glad I didn't sell my Original Predator Maquette....

I think dutch will compliment this piece really will and might just be the right scale too.....

Cheers!

Bear

the base even looks like its going to match. I am very likely selling my Hot Toys predator exclusive and Hot Toys Dutch to get this instead to go with my maquette p1. Thats all i will need from this movie...

Confirmed! The whole piece is sculpt by Trevor Grove, no only the head this time. I love the PF.

Dutch.jpg

i know it's far from perfect, proportions are all outta wack, but i was just dying to see it all put together.

I am very interested in purchasing this piece...gonna be KILLER

I might have to cancel my T-1 PF..already have T-2...

But I want Dutch....

You're lucky I just bought the CM Endo. or I would have bought that Predator off you and you would be kicking yourself right about now.:lol

HS is the best I've seen at this scale. I can only imagine if this piece had hot toys paint apps. Compared to enterbay the sculpt is definitely superior, but enterbay has better paint apps. Body proportions though is another story...I guess the sculptor didn't use any sources below the neck.

HS is the best I've seen at this scale. I can only imagine if this piece had hot toys paint apps. Compared to enterbay the sculpt is definitely superior, but enterbay has better paint apps. Body proportions though is another story...I guess the sculptor didn't use any sources below the neck.

:dunno:dunno:dunno

I like Arnold's Dutch character more than Predator itself.

Dammit! Well glad I searched the thread before posting that and thinking I was the only one who would have thought of that quote. :lol

Good likeness here.
I've seen this movie so many times it never gets old.

The sculpt looks great, neck looks a tad long imo but its a must buy regardless. Can you imagine if SS does the rest of the crew? :thud:

Back