Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

What I want to know is...What the FOOK is off to the left, that Sideshow feels they need to keep sculpting their statues looking in that direction.

Seriously, it's getting a little old.

They should do a line of Arnolds. I'd love to see a Commando pf.

They already have man, where you been? Conan, T1, T2 (x2), now Dutch. You want kindergarten cop too? :hi5:

What I want to know is...What the FOOK is off to the left, that Sideshow feels they need to keep sculpting their statues looking in that direction.

Seriously, it's getting a little old.

never noticed that until now :lol. My Carnage and BIB Spidey are looking to the right :nana:

Well, the maquette just went up in value!

not sure how much higher it can go :panic:

They already have man, where you been? Conan, T1, T2 (x2), now Dutch. You want kindergarten cop too? :hi5:

I would love to see a Ben Richards action pose (running) PF.
running_man_a.jpg

I would love to see Sideshow tackle the Running Man suit he wore in the film.
Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Run_400.jpg

This will be mine!
He'll have to sit on top of my CM Predators' case so he doesn't look like a little plastic army man next to the big beast. lol

yep, ppl better start getting it before it goes up to $4k :monkey1

I think they will at some point. It wouldn't bother me cause it will never have a SWS stamp on it and it could never be more accurate than the first one. It's still the best P1 collectible to date imo, and that includes the 7ft giant I have sitting in the house.

Couldnt be more correct! Of course I'm happy I scored the EX awhile ago...

Such an awesome sculpt! Fantastic looking Dutch, man I can hardly wait for this one.

Imagine the outrage if this was a LFS piece :lol. This will prolly be the only human character from any Predator movie made by SS :lecture

This may be my 1st PF! Uh-oh! It looks amazing and I really dig the pose.

But then I need the T2 and T1 PF :(

Sideshow have blown me away this SDCC. I love them

Edit: I forgot about the Enterbay T2 ! It's the same scale isn't it? Now I don't have a reason to skip this. Uh-oh

Last edited:
Back