Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

endless possibilities as well.... i mean who could pass up carl weathers exclusive with a missing arm!? and jesse ventura with ol' painless is a must have. c'mon sideshow lets get this done!
imgres

" You're all a bunch of slack jawed _______! This stuff will make you a sexual Tyrannosaurus. Just like me!"

Looking good, probably my second choice for a pose though after this one - cos it is such a pivotal and tense moment in the movie with an iconic pose to boot.
predator_schwarzenegger.jpg

Now PLEASE SS make this 1/4 unlike the Conan PF...That was nearly 1/5...

Yeah another no brainer posewise but overthought it again. Just a semi-fail tho, PF pose still so-so.

Yeah another no brainer posewise but overthought it again. Just a semi-fail tho, PF pose still so-so.

Yeah, over thought, I understand the thinking behind it - but that is THE scene in the movie IMO. Still this is a must order for me!

Looks just phenomenal!
I'm sure it's Trevor Grove's work. That looks just way too awesome to be someone else's work.

could be the best Arnold statue to date, we'll see. I don't know why ppl in here are asking for a Predator pf, the maquette is a pf! :wave

i don't want sideshow to make another statue of the original predator , i'd prefer a predator 2 or elder predator

and here is the Masterpiece :clap

7143_press01-001.jpg

yep, ppl better start getting it before it goes up to $4k :monkey1

i don't want sideshow to make another statue of the original predator , i'd prefer a predator 2 or elder predator

I think they will at some point. It wouldn't bother me cause it will never have a SWS stamp on it and it could never be more accurate than the first one. It's still the best P1 collectible to date imo, and that includes the 7ft giant I have sitting in the house.

"If it bleeds, we can kill it!" :D
Great sculpting. I was wondering, why they always focused on the Predator and not on his human antagonists.

Looks just phenomenal!
I'm sure it's Trevor Grove's work. That looks just way too awesome to be someone else's work.

:lol:exactly:

Not sure if it's confirmed this is Trevor's, but I wouldn't be surprised for the same reason. It's sad that one can usually deduce that, if the the likeness is fantastic on a SS piece, it was almost certainly sculpted by Trevor Grove...

Back