Dundee: The Son of a Legend Returns Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this was a joke when I was watching this for the first time. Then I was like...oh wait...they are being serious. What dumbass green lighted this project.

I still think it's an elaborate tourism video. Wouldn't take much to get those big name Aussies to film a few seconds of footage each for a fake trailer, in the name of promoting their country.

Notice "Rimfire Pictures" isn't really a real movie studio, or if it is, it's not well known. No "This film is not yet rated" or release date.

Just says coming "soon"....soon as in, during the Super Bowl.

I guess if people respond to it they can go and actually film it like they did with the fake "Machete" trailer....but it'll be a hell of a lot more expensive to get Margot Robbie, Hugh Jackman, and Russell Crowe to commit to that.

Machete was quite awesome. :lol

Margot is the sole reason I would even see this turd, sad to admit. Danny is funny at times, but this was simply a stupid idea from the get-go. If they hadn’t taken it to a completely comical level, this might have been okay?

28077058.jpg

ad cost $38 million
for that money they could have actually made the full movie and just release it for free on youtube or something....

Back