DST announce new line of ghostbusters figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Diamond Select Ghostbusters??

Really? I had all their classic Star Trek line and the apps were fine, except on one of my 3 Kirks, the badge was a little sloppy. That was the only problem I had in over a dozen but that was also like 3 years ago.

they did a 1/6 kirk? i thought they only did data, worf and Pikard....

they did a 1/6 kirk? i thought they only did data, worf and Pikard....

No the 7" scale figures. That's what these new Ghostbusters are, not 1/6.

Like these :

PICT0187.jpg

DST Figures have improved a lot, i guess we will find out when the Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill figures come out if they can sculpt a decent likeness or not. It could be worse they could have carried on with their awful 1/4 scale figures.

I won't lie, DST aren't my first choice, but I'm so happy there's a company taking another stab at this property. Very happy I didn't pick up that recent set of re-releases, and hoping we get a good Ray this time around.

Kind of sucks Neca didn't go for it again. They could finally make the core four and put those hard to find ghosts they made back out there.

Neca is hit and miss. Just as much so as DST. At least with DST, we're guaranteed full articulation and light up packs.

DST Figures have improved a lot, i guess we will find out when the Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill figures come out if they can sculpt a decent likeness or not. It could be worse they could have carried on with their awful 1/4 scale figures.

I actually liked their 1/4 Darth Maul figure! But that was the only one haha.

I'm pretty pumped for these. I like that they will be compatible with the classic universal monsters DST has done. And all the Marvel Select stuff too.

Back