Media Driveclub - PS4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willocrew

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else into Driveclub?

Just bought the season pass, downloaded the Lamborghini pack and having a blast.

I'm no racing game expert so it was really tough going at first, but after getting a hang of things, it's actually getting more and more fun.

I hope they release some nice classic cars next. Like the merc 300SL or ferrari 250 gto.

I was discouraged to buy the game after the disastrous launch which resulted in mediocre reviews. After a few months, I saw the game for myself at a friends' place and was blown away on how good it looks and plays. A little Google search revealed that the developers had not only fixed all the issues, but also added so many stuff as a way to make up for their mistakes.

I ended up buying the game on PSN for $49.99, and not only this is the BEST racer in years, but also the most user friendly, and the best looking game I've seen on the PS4- the weather effects will give you goosebumps! It's now the PS4 game I play most often. :yess:

I would say if you're remotely interested in racing games, or if you like simple, pick-up-and-play games or if you just wanna show off what the PS4 can really do, Driveclub is your game.

If anyone wants to add me, it's ryan_pliskin and my club is Justus League.

BTW guys, the free PS+ version of Driveclub is out, so no harm in trying out a stripped down version of some of the best driving games in recent memory. Do it!

Yeah. I love this game. It came with my playstation.

I'm quite high up in the world on some tracks. The Ferrari F430 Scuderia on one of the tracks in chile I am 6th in the world on. Same for one or two more. I think in the Aston Martin vanquish and Audi RS5 on the same track.

Well, I was disappointed. The free PSN plays like a demo, everything needs to be unlocked by upgrading to the version that costs moneh. Would have thought it would have some cool multiplayer racing offered too. I also prefer Burnout or Dirt after a few races (the last two racing series I've loved).

And what's with all my disc games using more hard drive space than the free ones. I'm running out of room already...

Back