Dreams and Nightmares

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
I love having both dreams and nightmares. Luckily, I have very vivid ones from time to time that I've been able to remember for years and years. I've also experienced lucid dreaming that was really cool (I'll tell that one later). I even had a dream that I was dying, and felt a little disappointed that I woke up before I actually died. :lol

So do you dream? Are they in color or black & white? Do you think they have any meaning? Any ones you want to share?

I love having both dreams and nightmares.

Just go down to Tyrell Corp, they can turn those off for you.

My dream actually picks up where it left off more or less, like a freakin tv show, and for like a year now its been like that. Me and my friends trying to survive zombies in the apocalypse. It wasn't always like that, I use to just have random differant dreams every night. I brought it up to some of my friends, they think its weird too, to sort of continue where you left off the night before. Does anyone else experiance this? It seems to have happened around the time I started recovering from really bad insomnia. I also seem to wake up really often like every 2 hours or so mid dream, which is how I can remember them so vividly.

I sometimes dream predictions that actually happen the same day...it's really wierd! Makes me wonder if we all live the same life over and over again.

I don't really remember much of my dreams, but I do know that most of them are in color and in English (i'm bilingual just in case you didn't know).

I do tend to have those type of dreams where u fall and then your body twitches in real life when u hit the ground! Have you have any of those?!

I don't think I've experience a Lucid Dream..i don't even really know what a Lucid Dream is...so I'm interested in your experience Batty!!
But I did Sleepwalk a couple times as a kid! I once opened my front door of the house and walked all the way to the street while sleep walking, my mother finally found me and put me inside with ouT waking me up! LOL

I like this thread...I think it might be interesting!

I haven't had a dream in a long time. Or a nightmare for that matter. Maybe I need to be more emotionally unstable or something. I wonder what it'd take?

I'm looking forward to either.

I haven't had a dream in a long time. Or a nightmare for that matter. Maybe I need to be more emotionally unstable or something. I wonder what it'd take?

I'm looking forward to either.

Your just sleeping too well.

Everyone dreams every night, its part of the sleep process, what allows you to remember your dream is waking up while its occuring, or during that part of the sleep process.

Which is why people wake up when there having a nightmare and can remember what happened, like they were about to die or something.

I once had a dream that I fought a Tyrannosaurus Rex in a trailer park with a rocket launcher.

I dream about Batty's sister all the time. They are nightmares, let me tell you. :horror

I don't think I've experience a Lucid Dream..i don't even really know what a Lucid Dream is...so I'm interested in your experience Batty!!

Lucid dreaming is when you're aware that you're dreaming and can somewhat control what you're doing in the dream.

Last edited:
how about Sleep Paralysis?.......I suffer from this!....multiple times this year alone, in fact!!!...horrid experience but what can I do!?:lol...

sometimes when i dream bodie wakes up wet and sticky..

sometimes when i dream bodie wakes up wet and sticky..
I wanna watch!

th_whisper.gif

Dreams and nightmares are good stress relievers.

I don't dream much, but then, lately I haven't been sleeping well either. :(

I dream a lot about various post apocalyptic scenarios, be in zombies or war, or whatever... they tend to be very detailed and freaky.. But for some reason I enjoy them. :lol

I also dream a lot about spiders, either huge ones or a crap ton of small ones... everywhere... those dreams aren't too fun.

I have had several zombie dreams over the years. I think they must tap into a deep, subconscious fear of some kind. As a kid, I also had freaky dreams about evil dopplegangers of family members. I have also had multiple dreams about evil cults doing bad things to me and the people I know. When I was about 5, I had a dream where every time I blinked, I transported to another place. It scared the crap out of me. I kept blinking over and over, quickly, to get back to my parents. Eventually, I got to them and was happy. Then, I blinked again!

I had one lucid dream that I can remember when I was a teenager. I could fly, make beautiful, naked women appear out of nowhere, etc., because I realized it was a dream that I could manipulate. But strangely, I was still really holding myself back. Instead of just enjoying myself, I was showing off what I could do to a friend of mine (I have no idea why). I wouldn't get into the hot tub with those naked women, and when a friend asked why, I said, "because the cops will arrest me." :confused:

I dreamt that I was at a music lecture at the University I went to and Mike Love was giving the discourse on how to write music... that was pretty scary.

Back