Dreams and Nightmares

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive had lucid zombie dreams and their fun cos i can run around and play :gun I also get some really bizarre dreams about monsters and things, i kinda enjoy them tbh.

Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

toxic-cap2.jpg

I enjoy dreaming. I've never been able to have a lucid dream, although I've been trying to train myself for years. I did one time have a nightmare where I recognized I was dreaming, but I was so terrified I was too busy trying to wake myself up to take control and turn it into a pleasant dream.

As for nightmares, I don't have them as much now, but for years I had horrible ones. I used to wake up in the middle of the night and actually keep myself awake because because when I went to sleep the nightmares started up again. Sometimes I would sleep with the light on. Sometimes I would even cry out and talk in my sleep during those dreams. More recently I've had dreams where I think there's a snake in my bed and I jump out and literally run into the living room, by the time I get there I'm awake enough to realize its a dream.

No not had any pickles thrown at me, its mainly hamsters with pink bows on their heads, and their carrying butterflies who have pink bows on their heads, who are carrying ants who have pink.....bah u get the picture :lol

Lucid dreaming is when you're aware that you're dreaming and can somewhat control what you're doing in the dream.

I have those pretty often. Most of the time I'm dreaming something and it gets to weird or I am sure that couldn't happen so I think to myself: "Yeah right dude, time to wake up" and then I wake up...

I also have had a dream once which came true...

I dreamt I was in a local Game-store only it looked different than it actually was. Just the store looked different, the games, the woman behind the register and everything looked the same. So I woke up and didn't think to much about it.

Then a month later or so I walk down the street where the game-store is and there's a sign that says: "We've moved" with the new adress written beneath it. So I walk down to the new place and the moment I watched into the store through the window, I get goosebumps, shiver runs down my spine and the hairs on my arms and in my neck are standing straight up. It looked exactly like I dreamt a month before... It kinda creeped me out.

I also dreamt like 8 times or so that a plane is going to crash somewhere around my town... Hope that doesn't come true...

And I sometimes get in a state where my jaw kinda locks up. I don't bite on my teeth, but my jaw muscles cramp up, it hurts pretty bad. And whenever this happens I don't seem to fully wake up. I'm aware that it happens, but it always takes a minute or something before I'm fully awake and then it goes away instantly.

I have some trippy ass dreams sometimes. You'd swear I was a druggie.:lol I don't do drugs though. I have some very vivid nightmares. Very vivid. If I remember them then when I wake up I write them in my journal so I can add it as a part in a future script of or book.

Saying you had dreams about a plane crashing The Entity. I used to get dreams of massive coastal floods every other night for over a year. It was really starting to freak me out.

Lucid dreaming is when you're aware that you're dreaming and can somewhat control what you're doing in the dream.

Mine took place in a music store where I was looking through some extremely rare albums. Then I noticed it wasn't present day, it was actually the 80s. About this time I realized I was dreaming. So I thought to myself that if I bought up all these albums while I was in the 80s, when I woke up I'd have them in my collection today. Unfortunately I woke up before I made it to the cashier. I bet it would have worked! :lol

There was a little more to it, but that's the gist of it.

I've done this, I don't dream very often though but when I do they are very clear and I have control of what's going on in the dream.

I have those pretty often. Most of the time I'm dreaming something and it gets to weird or I am sure that couldn't happen so I think to myself: "Yeah right dude, time to wake up" and then I wake up...

I also have had a dream once which came true...

I dreamt I was in a local Game-store only it looked different than it actually was. Just the store looked different, the games, the woman behind the register and everything looked the same. So I woke up and didn't think to much about it.

Then a month later or so I walk down the street where the game-store is and there's a sign that says: "We've moved" with the new adress written beneath it. So I walk down to the new place and the moment I watched into the store through the window, I get goosebumps, shiver runs down my spine and the hairs on my arms and in my neck are standing straight up. It looked exactly like I dreamt a month before... It kinda creeped me out.

I also dreamt like 8 times or so that a plane is going to crash somewhere around my town... Hope that doesn't come true...

And I sometimes get in a state where my jaw kinda locks up. I don't bite on my teeth, but my jaw muscles cramp up, it hurts pretty bad. And whenever this happens I don't seem to fully wake up. I'm aware that it happens, but it always takes a minute or something before I'm fully awake and then it goes away instantly.

Also have this experience but most of time I don't remember the dream but a week or month later I will be at a place that I've been to all ready or see something that has reoccurred from my dreams. It's really a weird feeling to know that you've done this even sometime before when you're there actually experiencing in the present. If any of that makes any sense :lol

whenever i remember my dreams its always about the females that are in my life...and i work with all females(only guy here except for the Doctor and PA), so i pretty much dream about one of them, and its usually us being together and fooling around:D

whenever i remember my dreams its always about the females that are in my life...and i work with all females(only guy here except for the Doctor and PA), so i pretty much dream about one of them, and its usually us being together and fooling around:D

SCORE :rock:rock:rock:rock Unless their all dogs, then it's :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I used to have the same dream over and over when I was a kid. Someone (I could never make out his face) was always trying to kill me. The dream always took place in one of the three locations: an alley with a shed, the basement of a huge abandoned building or a mall that was in the small town I lived in. I would always just run and hide....and then keep running and hiding. Every once in awhile he would almost kill me (he always had a knife) but I would wake up before it happened. Usually I end up waking myself up...in my dream I'm trying to scream but I can't...then I wake up still trying to scream but all I can do is moan.

Every blue moon I'll have that dream again, but it hasn't happened in awhile.
I've also had premonitions during lucid dreaming...I won't talk about those as they never ended well and were premonitions of bad things to come.

I rarely remember my dreams...but when I do they are incredibly detailed, vivid, in color and in English. :)

A common thing I have in nightmares is similar to not being able to scream. I can't move fast. I can only move in slow motion and my body feels incredibly heavy and sluggish, like gravity has increased or something.

Anyone ever have those going to school naked dreams? I've never dreamt about going to school naked, but I did used to dream about going places barefooted and being really embarassed and hoping no one notices.

I also still have nightmares about forgetting a homework assignment or test in school, even though I've been out for a year now. :lol

A common thing I have in nightmares is similar to not being able to scream. I can't move fast. I can only move in slow motion and my body feels incredibly heavy and sluggish, like gravity has increased or something.

Anyone ever have those going to school naked dreams? I've never dreamt about going to school naked, but I did used to dream about going places barefooted and being really embarassed and hoping no one notices.

I also still have nightmares about forgetting a homework assignment or test in school, even though I've been out for a year now. :lol

sleep paralysis.....very scary and dangerous they say!...old hag's been enjoying herself with you!:lol

I would have dreams where I showed up for class and it was the end of term final exam and I would be like wow - I haven't been to class all quarter. I had those type of dreams for years after I graduated.

I would have dreams where I showed up for class and it was the end of term final exam and I would be like wow - I haven't been to class all quarter. I had those type of dreams for years after I graduated.

I still occasionally have dreams of being at school but im me now aged 35. I think its cos i hated school :lol

Saying you had dreams about a plane crashing The Entity. I used to get dreams of massive coastal floods every other night for over a year. It was really starting to freak me out.

Yeah my dreams kind of freak me out too. There's pretty much airtraffic around where I live, mostly AWACS planes returning to their base or something, and when I dream about planecrashes it's always one of those which crashes.

They have been flying over all my life and I'm used to their sound, but every now and then, one flies over and the engines make a different more howling noise as usual, those moments really creep me out sometimes...

Luckily I haven't dreamt about planecrashes lately... *knocks on wood*

Also have this experience but most of time I don't remember the dream but a week or month later I will be at a place that I've been to all ready or see something that has reoccurred from my dreams. It's really a weird feeling to know that you've done this even sometime before when you're there actually experiencing in the present. If any of that makes any sense :lol

Yeah it makes sense!

I have those deja-vu moments too. It's really strange, it happens everywhere, at home, at school in town... Just this weird feeling that it happened all before.

Maybe an underdeveloped Spider-Sense :lol

Back