Dreams and Nightmares

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A common thing I have in nightmares is similar to not being able to scream. I can't move fast. I can only move in slow motion and my body feels incredibly heavy and sluggish, like gravity has increased or something.

Anyone ever have those going to school naked dreams? I've never dreamt about going to school naked, but I did used to dream about going places barefooted and being really embarassed and hoping no one notices.

I also still have nightmares about forgetting a homework assignment or test in school, even though I've been out for a year now. :lol

I would have dreams where I showed up for class and it was the end of term final exam and I would be like wow - I haven't been to class all quarter. I had those type of dreams for years after I graduated.

YES!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF does that mean, I've had that as well.., Or that I never graduated and missed a deadline.

sleep paralysis.....very scary and dangerous they say!...old hag's been enjoying herself with you!:lol

I mean in the dream, not after I wake up.

I would have dreams where I showed up for class and it was the end of term final exam and I would be like wow - I haven't been to class all quarter. I had those type of dreams for years after I graduated.

I still occasionally have dreams of being at school but im me now aged 35. I think its cos i hated school :lol

Maybe school is just extremely traumatic. :lol

Yeah it makes sense!

I have those deja-vu moments too. It's really strange, it happens everywhere, at home, at school in town... Just this weird feeling that it happened all before.

Maybe an underdeveloped Spider-Sense :lol

We are VENOM, I mean.... We ARE SPIDEY :rock

I had a really freaky dream when I lived in the Philippines:

I was walking on this beach called Bagasbas and the shore line was strewn with the dead and rotting carcasses of horses and pigs and carabou. The sand was just absolutely bloody and flies were everywhere and it STUNK.

Down the beach a ways there was this 11 year old filipino boy with a bolo knife and he was tossing it high in the air and catching it. This was freaking me out because I could see the pieces of rotted flesh and flies stuck on the blade which had drowned in the blood stains (now dry and caked) and I was worried he was going to either cut me or cut himself with it and get some nasty disease.

But he wouldn't stop and he kept walking closer and closer to me and I was trying to get away and then -in a moment- I was suddenly the one with the bolo knife tossing it in the air and catching it. I was freaking out about it but I couldn't control myself. I just kept tossing it up whilst I was spinning around and catching it and tossing it and spinning myself around.

Freaky dream.

I had a really freaky dream when I lived in the Philippines:

I was walking on this beach called Bagasbas and the shore line was strewn with the dead and rotting carcasses of horses and pigs and carabou. The sand was just absolutely bloody and flies were everywhere and it STUNK.

Down the beach a ways there was this 11 year old filipino boy with a bolo knife and he was tossing it high in the air and catching it. This was freaking me out because I could see the pieces of rotted flesh and flies stuck on the blade which had drowned in the blood stains (now dry and caked) and I was worried he was going to either cut me or cut himself with it and get some nasty disease.

But he wouldn't stop and he kept walking closer and closer to me and I was trying to get away and then -in a moment- I was suddenly the one with the bolo knife tossing it in the air and catching it. I was freaking out about it but I couldn't control myself. I just kept tossing it up whilst I was spinning around and catching it and tossing it and spinning myself around.

Freaky dream.

To me it is so strange that we can actually smell in our dreams as well. The mind if so powerfully to create this illusion. I've smelled stuff in my dreams as well. :banghead

I rarely ever dream about school.

I do remember one dream though, I was in my old school at night (no idea why) and suddenly it got overrun with werewolves. Even though I dreamt it years ago I still can remember it pretty well. It really was quite scary. I felt hunted.

Sometimes when I wake up I can remember a dream just barely, but it feels like I dreamt it before but I'm not sure. It's a strange feeling because I know I didn't remember it from dreaming before but somehow it feels like I dreamt it a while ago. Maybe a recurring dream but I only remembered the most recent time I dreamt it?

Anyone else experienced this, if they know what I mean?

I've had some dreams where I could fly. Even some where I can jump long distances (like Hulk).

I've also had the dreams where I can't move very fast. I don't like those for some reason.

I've had some dreams where I could fly. Even some where I can jump long distances (like Hulk).

I've also had the dreams where I can't move very fast. I don't like those for some reason.

Yeah ive had the hulk thing, im trying to fly but can only jump really high then glide for a bit. Other dreams i can fly for miles and miles.

I also have a lot of sport dreams but being a 3 sport kid up until college it's no surprise. I'm very happy in those dreams it takes me back to the innocence of my youth and the games were all that mattered.

Yeah ive had the hulk thing, im trying to fly but can only jump really high then glide for a bit. Other dreams i can fly for miles and miles.

That's it exactly. It seems like when I'm in these dreams, I actually have some control over it.

I rarely ever dream about school.

I do remember one dream though, I was in my old school at night (no idea why) and suddenly it got overrun with werewolves. Even though I dreamt it years ago I still can remember it pretty well. It really was quite scary. I felt hunted.

Sometimes when I wake up I can remember a dream just barely, but it feels like I dreamt it before but I'm not sure. It's a strange feeling because I know I didn't remember it from dreaming before but somehow it feels like I dreamt it a while ago. Maybe a recurring dream but I only remembered the most recent time I dreamt it?

Anyone else experienced this, if they know what I mean?

Yes, I have experienced this. I call it a deja vu dream.

Throughout my entire life I've had vivid dreams, but why that is so, I'm not sure. Perhaps it's due to my wild imagination, or perhaps it's because my brain has way too many chemicals and it's trying to tell me to get help. :wacky Either way, I dream frequently, and I remember them more often than not.

As a child, I had one particular plot that I dreamed about often. The same actions occurred, but it would take place in slightly different surroundings. The plot consisted of a young version of myself, playing alone on the edge of some woods or sometimes a field, but usually different types of forest. Suddenly, as I sat or played around through the trees, everything around me would stop. The birds singing, the wind, everything. Then, my head would involuntarily turn and my eyes would stare into a tree, typically a few hundred feet away. From behind said tree would step a big, black wolf, ears standing straight up, eyes glowing red. For my age, that signified a great evil. The wolf, never panting, would casually start walking in my direction. Naturally, I would tear off in the opposite direction, however my eyes seemed to be affixed to the back of my head, as I never looked at where I was running, but rather at the wolf. His pace quickened to a trot, then a run, then into a full out blast. He would easily outrun me, getting closer and closer and closer until WHAM. I was on the ground, pounded into the leaves, being destroyed by fangs and claws. No one ever came to save me. The wolf always won.

This nightmare woke me up countless nights between the age of 4 to 11, but eventually it faded from my mind and I stopped having nightmares altogether by age 13. Why? Somehow, I've blocked them out. I haven't had a dream that woke me out of fear in nearly 10 years.

A common thing I have in nightmares is similar to not being able to scream. I can't move fast. I can only move in slow motion and my body feels incredibly heavy and sluggish, like gravity has increased or something.

I have the exact same kind of nightmare. Someone is chasing me but i can't move very fast like i am running in deep snow or mud and i can't scream. Sometimes though I am able to take control of the nightmare and force myself to run. I only ever got caught in my nightmare once and nothing happened so I stopped being afraid of it. it's always some really big faceless thing chasing me like a Jason or Michael Myers type thing.
I have had dreams turn into premonitions before and it was freaky to see it actually happening. I never say anything when it happens but occasionally I will interfere (say if it was a conversation) just so it won't happen because it is to freaky.

Back