Dreams and Nightmares

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a child, I had one particular plot that I dreamed about often. The same actions occurred, but it would take place in slightly different surroundings. The plot consisted of a young version of myself, playing alone on the edge of some woods or sometimes a field, but usually different types of forest. Suddenly, as I sat or played around through the trees, everything around me would stop. The birds singing, the wind, everything. Then, my head would involuntarily turn and my eyes would stare into a tree, typically a few hundred feet away. From behind said tree would step a big, black wolf, ears standing straight up, eyes glowing red. For my age, that signified a great evil. The wolf, never panting, would casually start walking in my direction. Naturally, I would tear off in the opposite direction, however my eyes seemed to be affixed to the back of my head, as I never looked at where I was running, but rather at the wolf. His pace quickened to a trot, then a run, then into a full out blast. He would easily outrun me, getting closer and closer and closer until WHAM. I was on the ground, pounded into the leaves, being destroyed by fangs and claws. No one ever came to save me. The wolf always won.

Holy crap, that's scary! :horror

Throughout my entire life I've had vivid dreams, but why that is so, I'm not sure. Perhaps it's due to my wild imagination, or perhaps it's because my brain has way too many chemicals and it's trying to tell me to get help. :wacky Either way, I dream frequently, and I remember them more often than not.

As a child, I had one particular plot that I dreamed about often. The same actions occurred, but it would take place in slightly different surroundings. The plot consisted of a young version of myself, playing alone on the edge of some woods or sometimes a field, but usually different types of forest. Suddenly, as I sat or played around through the trees, everything around me would stop. The birds singing, the wind, everything. Then, my head would involuntarily turn and my eyes would stare into a tree, typically a few hundred feet away. From behind said tree would step a big, black wolf, ears standing straight up, eyes glowing red. For my age, that signified a great evil. The wolf, never panting, would casually start walking in my direction. Naturally, I would tear off in the opposite direction, however my eyes seemed to be affixed to the back of my head, as I never looked at where I was running, but rather at the wolf. His pace quickened to a trot, then a run, then into a full out blast. He would easily outrun me, getting closer and closer and closer until WHAM. I was on the ground, pounded into the leaves, being destroyed by fangs and claws. No one ever came to save me. The wolf always won.

This nightmare woke me up countless nights between the age of 4 to 11, but eventually it faded from my mind and I stopped having nightmares altogether by age 13. Why? Somehow, I've blocked them out. I haven't had a dream that woke me out of fear in nearly 10 years.

You need to turn this into a story and sell it.

Don't really remember most of my dreams, the ones i do remember though are horrible. Most of the time i'm being chased, and i get shot, but i don't die and i wake up. My heart is beating quickly and it freaks me out sometimes.:eek:

I actually got in to my brothers dream once. We were young and he was talking in his sleep. Mumbling, really. But I kept asking him to repeat what he was saying and it eventually became clear and I found out that he was getting into a car to go driving. I asked him if I could drive and he told me yes. I asked him what he was seeing as we were driving along and at first he was telling me about country scenery like cows in fields. Then he questioned why I didn't just look for myself and I "reminded" him that I was blind. Then he started tripping out about me driving while I was blind, but I convinced him that we did it all the time and that is why I was always asking what he was seeing.

The next day he told about the dream. He told me about getting ready to get into his car and suddenly I was there out of nowhere. And he told me about the dream exactly as I had experienced it while I was talking to him during it.

My younger sister also does talk in her sleep and I tried to do that once too. I came walking up the stairs and I heard her mumble, as she sleeps with her door open. So I said: "what did you say?"

She mumbles the same again, but since it was just mumbling I had no idea what she was saying, so again I said: "what did you say?"

She mumbles the exact same thing again only much louder, but still mumbling so I said: "Sorry can you repeat that?"

Then, while still sleeping I hear loud and clear: "Leave me alone *sshole!" :lol

It was quite funny actually. At first I thought she was awake and just joking but she was really sleeping :lol

I love having both dreams and nightmares. Luckily, I have very vivid ones from time to time that I've been able to remember for years and years. I've also experienced lucid dreaming that was really cool (I'll tell that one later). I even had a dream that I was dying, and felt a little disappointed that I woke up before I actually died.

So do you dream? Are they in color or black & white? Do you think they have any meaning? Any ones you want to share?

Don't really remember most of my dreams, the ones i do remember though are horrible. Most of the time i'm being chased, and i get shot, but i don't die and i wake up. My heart is beating quickly and it freaks me out sometimes.:eek:

Was this chasing you?

120px-Dancing_Banana.gif

Back