DreamEX 1/6 TNMT Shredder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Party Wagon is a BIG if, depending on how well the line sells. The Blimp would be at "The Bat" levels of too big to be sent logistically, unless it comes in parts and you have to assemble it yourself. But I'd like to see this line continue, at least to Bebop/Rocksteady/April. Maybe Slash, Leatherhead, Baxter and Metalhead. Everyone else maybe too niche to even bother, but if they do, great.
I don't think the Turtle Blimp will be as big as "The Fly". It can be done like the Playmates toy, the bottom solid part and a giant balloon. That would be cool`

I just received my Shredder today, an amazing figure there is no doubt about it! Sword and stars are metal and the body is solid, tight joints. I guess my only complaints would be that his cape feels kind of cheap, but it is kinda cool because it has thin wiring around the edges of it so you can "pose" it, I just would have liked a little more weight to it. The paint apps done on the face and hands also could have used some more details. But overall I STRONGLY recommend this figure to anyone who is a fan of the 80's toon. I am very excited to see what DreamEX has in store for us in the future, if they keep doing what they are doing, it should be great!

15078569_10154561605960985_8308500140017071671_n.jpg15036277_10154561605965985_7368816224359161097_n.jpg15079025_10154561613135985_2730852536533402620_n.jpg14639692_10154561607005985_7169982121741668391_n.jpg

The accessories are really good for all the figures they have shown so far.

I just received my Shredder today, an amazing figure there is no doubt about it! Sword and stars are metal and the body is solid, tight joints. I guess my only complaints would be that his cape feels kind of cheap, but it is kinda cool because it has thin wiring around the edges of it so you can "pose" it, I just would have liked a little more weight to it. The paint apps done on the face and hands also could have used some more details. But overall I STRONGLY recommend this figure to anyone who is a fan of the 80's toon. I am very excited to see what DreamEX has in store for us in the future, if they keep doing what they are doing, it should be great!

View attachment 305262View attachment 305263View attachment 305264View attachment 305265

if only he didn't have those stupid extra details on "metal" plates. they kill everything, turning him into anderson's fececator.

Here is the first video review I have found... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HZ5BBaH6-A&feature=youtu.be A decent review. He goes into a lot of detail about pro's and con's... Ultimately he says he wouldn't recommend the figure, but he also isn't a 1/6 scale collector. I agree the figure isn't perfect, but it is a hell of a good job for a company unknown in the 1/6 scale market.

I wish this was for sale at more retailers in Australia, I can only find one and I'm not keen to purchase from them with their annoying courier only deliveries, which doesn't work for me because I am never at home to sign during the week.

That price above is the legit price for Shredder here. Personally, I like to buy as much of my stuff from China!! Haha!!

I'm a huge Turtles fan and had my eye on Shredder but man, these seem just incredibly overpriced. Kinda surprised at all the enthusiasm for these at $220, all the photos/videos I've seen so far of Shredder and Casey look very cheap in quality. $130-40 seems more appropriate.

Anyway, just my thoughts. At least the upcoming NECA figs look fantastic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back