DreamEX 1/6 TNMT Shredder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is the posability of tie figure? While I think he looks pretty cool, it doesn't look like you can get much of a dynamic fighting stance with him. I'd love to see some pictures of him doing more than just standing there.

That review didn't speak well for the figure :huh

That guy doesn't know how to review a 1/6 scale figure

I'm a huge Turtles fan and had my eye on Shredder but man, these seem just incredibly overpriced. Kinda surprised at all the enthusiasm for these at $220, all the photos/videos I've seen so far of Shredder and Casey look very cheap in quality. $130-40 seems more appropriate.

Anyway, just my thoughts. At least the upcoming NECA figs look fantastic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have casey and there is nothing CHEAP about these

So I contacted this eBay seller and asked him to send me a picture of the actually shredded in hand and this is what he sent me.
It almost looks like a bootleg, the purple looks off and on the bottom left says china market only. Don't know what to think.

View attachment 305458

View attachment 305459

They all have that China Market statement.
You're looking st the real product. The Chinese Seller will also ship faster that most us or U.K. Sellers.

The figures are stunning and exceeded all my expectations.
As someone said earlier- nothing cheap about these at all.

Me, I've dropped deposits on the upcoming Turtles and informed my seller that I'm in for the entire range, including next years Krang.

BB n RS would be interesting.
The design of this range is quite unique: taking aspects and inspiration from the various incarnations of the show and the old toys.

dreamextmnt1.jpg

Great pic.
Krang is going to be huge. I like Mikey's skateboard!
I wonder if the trench coat will be an accessory on a single figure or a variation on a figure.

In mean time- I redressed one of my Turtles shelves with the 1:6 figures from DreamEx and ThreeZero.

I snagged shredder off eBay after seeing in-hand pics of him on Instagram.

Can't wait to get him

Love how these are like all types of turtle representations. From 90s movie to Fred wolf, 03 and mirage

Agreed. But like others, I still have this niggling feeling in the back of my head that, one day, we'll get 1/6th scale 90 movie turtles and I'd rather have those. The Neca ones look great, but I'd prefer 1/6th to a quarter. Still...these are extremely tempting. They're gorgeous.

Those who have received these. How do you guys rate Dreamex stuff?

I'd rate them very highly indeed .
The figures have a good sold feel to them. Joints are tight and possibility is not restricted .
Costumes are well tailored and look the part. The accessories are amazing .

All in all, they have done a great job and buyers will not feel short changed.

Back