DreamEX 1/6 TNMT Shredder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does start to make me wonder though how deep in the line they will go if the initial figures sell well enough. Hope we get Splinter, April and maybe Bebop and Rocksteady if we are lucky. Though tbh, knowing how big those two are may put them out of contention.

But then again, we are getting Krang and they are making him considerably taller than the turtles.

overall product is excellent...body is solid,with weight to it. Joints are tight.As far as price,I come from the opinion that everything is overpriced

Weapons are great and he comes with a metal bat. It seems all the upcoming figures have metal weapons

I took a chance on Casey because he is my favorite character from TMNT and after getting him it made my decision easier to collect the rest of the line

View attachment 304623

Is it easy for the figure to stand without using the display stand. I absolutely hate those stands so hopefully they don't fall over easily when they stand on their own.

Damn he looks really good there. Clever use of the arm pads to hide the joints too but its cool. Def want to get him along with Shredder.

I hope though that if BBTS has gotten in Casey and Shredder, does anyone think they will also get the Turtles and Krang as well ?

BBTS will likely be carrying the whole line all the way through..

Also the the brown baseball bat I customed wrapped myself as it doesn't come that way

Is it easy for the figure to stand without using the display stand. I absolutely hate those stands so hopefully they don't fall over easily when they stand on their own.

He is like ever 1/6 scale figure you buy...if you pose them just right,they will stand on their own.

It does start to make me wonder though how deep in the line they will go if the initial figures sell well enough. Hope we get Splinter, April and maybe Bebop and Rocksteady if we are lucky. Though tbh, knowing how big those two are may put them out of contention.

But then again, we are getting Krang and they are making him considerably taller than the turtles.

I'd love to see RockSteady,Bebop,Leather Head,General Traag,Ace Duck, Usagi Yojimbo

If they release the Krang they teased, and Bebop and Rocksteady, then I'd buy all of them and Shredder. My concern is they stop producing after the turtles are released.

Casey looks awesome; I'm not entirely sold on the Turtles, though. Something looks... off. That and I still don't like the look of the material they're using for the turtle bodies. I'm not quite sure what it is, but it reminds me of the cheap foam and latex movie props that have a shelf life of 2 years before they start to rot... No way am I paying all that money for disintegrating Turtles. :lol

Casey looks awesome; I'm not entirely sold on the Turtles, though. Something looks... off. That and I still don't like the look of the material they're using for the turtle bodies. I'm not quite sure what it is, but it reminds me of the cheap foam and latex movie props that have a shelf life of 2 years before they start to rot... No way am I paying all that money for disintegrating Turtles. :lol

They have no rubber or foam whatsoever....they are actually making these smart (without rubber) and actually sculpting the arms (unlike Hot Toys)

See Casey Jones- Sculpted articulated Arms (no rubber whatsoever) turtles have the same thing which is awesome

They have no rubber or foam whatsoever....they are actually making these smart (without rubber) and actually sculpting the arms (unlike Hot Toys)

See Casey Jones- Sculpted articulated Arms (no rubber whatsoever) turtles have the same thing which is awesome

That's encouraging. Casey looks great; the Turtles just seem so - textured - in the promotional pics, it looks like an entirely different material. It's hard to see how the joints are handled to get a better idea of flexibility.

For Casey yes, but looking for Shredder mostly. And other figures once released. Casey looks decent though.

The review for shredder on the tmnt technodrome forums said he is just as good as casey...which means another solid release

I have no doubt all these figures are going to be top notch. Casey ensured that

I'd love to see RockSteady,Bebop,Leather Head,General Traag,Ace Duck, Usagi Yojimbo

Their take on Leatherhead would be cool. Ace Duck would be awesome to see done as well.

Though now I am wondering, do you think that their Donatello is coming with the trench coat and fedora hat that was shown at the last fair ? Or are we going to get a Raphael variant from the first movie ?

Party Wagon is a BIG if, depending on how well the line sells. The Blimp would be at "The Bat" levels of too big to be sent logistically, unless it comes in parts and you have to assemble it yourself. But I'd like to see this line continue, at least to Bebop/Rocksteady/April. Maybe Slash, Leatherhead, Baxter and Metalhead. Everyone else maybe too niche to even bother, but if they do, great.

Party Wagon is a BIG if, depending on how well the line sells. The Blimp would be at "The Bat" levels of too big to be sent logistically, unless it comes in parts and you have to assemble it yourself. But I'd like to see this line continue, at least to Bebop/Rocksteady/April. Maybe Slash, Leatherhead, Baxter and Metalhead. Everyone else maybe too niche to even bother, but if they do, great.

Oh well. I can dream a little more lol

Back