Dream Warrior Freddy!!!!!!11111

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thought I'd throw some pics up.enjoy
IMGP0327.jpg

IMGP0325.jpg

IMGP0321.jpg

IMGP0319.jpg

Nice pics! My DW Freddy arrived last Monday....I'm just thrilled with him! Best Freddy ever!

My Freddy came today:D

I love him,his skull and bones look really nice and are quite solid plastic.The cross and extra hands are a nice extra.He comes with a nice load of stuff.

Also I love his box,so much nicer than my Buffy boxes.
Freddy is a great figure and im so glad I got him.The only wrong is that I carnt really get his jumper pulled up as its so tight.

A++ figure

Just wandering ,for those who own the figure,does the hat,when put on, leaves marks on his head like the Classic Freddy????

Shai.... Not much here either... I've had it on his head since he got here (a few weeks), and so far... no marks. I'm hoping that maybe they changed the material of the hat or made it softer... Because I really don't want that hassle again. :lol

To my surprise, my fiance picked me up the SDCC Freddy on the secound chance from Sideshow. He will be arriving at my home on Monday!!! I cant wait. Thats was a kick ass thing to do my my fiances part!!!!! So anyway, expect me to post my thoughts on him here Monday!!!!!

King Darkness said:
To my surprise, my fiance picked me up the SDCC Freddy on the secound chance from Sideshow. He will be arriving at my home on Monday!!! I cant wait. Thats was a kick ass thing to do my my fiances part!!!!! So anyway, expect me to post my thoughts on him here Monday!!!!!

You will like him!

I find it the best one of all the freddies (sculpt, paint, extras)

And also still no marks ;-)

Great gesture of your fiancé !

amarcord said:
You will like him!

I find it the best one of all the freddies (sculpt, paint, extras)

And also still no marks ;-)

Great gesture of your fiancé !

Thanks amacord....I am really really excited about getting him in!!! I am still a little wary of the hat head incident I have with my classic Freddy.

DarkArtist81 said:
Chase, dude that is awesome!!! A very cool thing of her to do! You will not be disappointed... it's the best Freddy by far...

I should have him in about 12 hours:rock:rock:rock

I know its old news for most, but I pretty damn excited!!

Back