Dream Warrior Freddy!!!!!!11111

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that there were new posts in the Freddy thread and thought someone posted pictures. But no, it's just a MIB'er talking about how he's got his and I don't have mine. :slap :p

Where are my @#$@ pictures?!? :cuss :banghead :cuss

At this rate I'm going to have to wait until Thursday when mine actually comes to see what this thing really looks like. That's 3 days away! Do you know how long that is in Freak years? Do ya? About 80 bajillion years! :taz :taz :taz

:crying :wacky

So does anyone know if there is still articulation in the chest, or is this lost due to the sculpted detail... kinda like the Jason 3 neck?

Well, I'm not so much a strict MIB'er as someone who doesn't have enough room to open and display everything yet, so I keep them all sealed to avoid temptation (and the accompanying badgering by the wife). As Leslie Nielsen might say, here's something to tide you over:
DSC00001.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

Thanks for the pics! I cannot wait to get this fig.

In case you haven't already figure that out :D

ZombieReign said:
what are those green spots behind his head? Part of the background or the plastic?

The background is a close-up drawing of the chest of souls. The green spots are the upper teeth of a mouth.

Thanks for the pics! Can't wait for him and a zombie cop to arrive later this week, and this will certainly keep me going till they are waiting on the porch!

I still stick behind my original statements, that this is the best Freddy figure ever made. very accurate sculpt, and finally some damn accessories!!! :D

i86time said:
Just received mine today, also came with V.9 catalog. I don't open my figs *dodges rocks* so I can't comment on the chest (maybe one day). The sculpt looks more intricate, but this is due to the lack of red (freshly exposed flesh) paint and no gloss coat. I like it without the gloss, but could have used a little more paint detailing. The burned skull is tight.
So the only additional thing he came with was a catalog? That sucks. They could've at least gave us one of those gift cards, I mean they where giving away multiples to people who could only claim one.

The pictures you took look great, I can't wait to get my figures. :wave

Got mine today, VERY kewl figure and blows the previous versions away. Love the expression on his face and the paint details. Cloths feel like a better quality as well. And the screamin' abs rock.

freddy1.jpg

freddy2.jpg

freddy3.jpg

freddy4.jpg

GREAT! Thanks for the pix. Awesome! Even if I'm not such a huge Freddy fan, I had to get this! Mine should be here in a few days. Along with "subject 5". And after that: Sith Anakin! Closely followed by Kit Fisto! And then, there's Robocop! Next batch is due in September?

Does the chest of souls cover his entire chest and back or just his abs?

Either way, it looks nice. And, since 3 is my all time favorite NoE, I am happy they didn't screw this fig up :emperor

ZombieReign said:
Was there anything extra in the box? I know that someone said that the weight was listed as 5 lbs.

Mine came with a big catalog.

The screamin' abs goes up through most of the chest..

Back