Dream Warrior Freddy!!!!!!11111

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I reworked my Freddy. I weatched the film again to see how he reveals the Chest of Souls. He tears open the sweater. That posed a bit of a problem. I didn't want to go the velcro route, and I wanted something that would be relatively seemless. I found a wonderful product. It's self-adhesive athletic tape. It's awesome, and also great for thickening torsos, arms, thighs, etc. It's also water-proof, which is great when you want to do the water treatment.

I dirtied up the sweater and pants with acrylic chalk, cut off that thrice double-damned fringe, and hinged the jaw on the skull. Finally, I added a bit more mucus to the mouths on the chest.

Enjoy.

freddypt31jq8.jpg

freddypt32au4.jpg

freddypt33ro5.jpg

Very nice work... and whats funny is the first time I looked at the photo I only noticed the bottom seam! Very cool!

I just got mine today too... Don't know if I will change too much though, probably just weather the clothing and fix that damn fringe. Not much else to fix.

I might try to make the syringe fingers a little cooler, but I'm not sure.

Great work Mikey! :monkey5

I'm planning a custom job on my Freddy when he finally shows up... but I don't think I'll ever get around to doing it. So I'll let you know and if you want to do it you can.

I want to put him in a tux! :chew

I've been keeping my eye out for a 12" tux and have been looking at the Bond ones.

From pictures I've seen, you'll need a red bow-tie.

I think that would look ace! I've got the original Freddy with his jumper and wanted something different for this one.

What do you think?

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

When they first announced the Dream Warriors Freddy I thought this figure would be the tuxedo version. That would be a very cool figure, but I think the tie was a red and green bow tie like the sweater.
freddyandnancy.jpg

Last edited:
Murderofcrows71 said:
When they first announced the Dream Warriors Freddy I thought this figure would be the tuxedo version. That would be a very cool figure, but I think the tie was a red and green bow tie like the sweater.
freddyandnancy.jpg

Thats what I had originaly hoped for too. I think that would have been pretty cool, but should be pretty easy to make a custom.

Customikey said:
SInce SSC Bond bowties are plastic it would be all too easy to paint it up in Freddy colors.

Do you think you'd give this a go? If it turns out well, I might pull my finger out and do it myself! :lol

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Customikey said:
Okay, I reworked my Freddy. I weatched the film again to see how he reveals the Chest of Souls. He tears open the sweater. That posed a bit of a problem. I didn't want to go the velcro route, and I wanted something that would be relatively seemless. I found a wonderful product. It's self-adhesive athletic tape. It's awesome, and also great for thickening torsos, arms, thighs, etc. It's also water-proof, which is great when you want to do the water treatment.

I dirtied up the sweater and pants with acrylic chalk, cut off that thrice double-damned fringe, and hinged the jaw on the skull. Finally, I added a bit more mucus to the mouths on the chest.

Enjoy.

freddypt33ro5.jpg

I was thinking about doing the same rip away look as well. Thanks for doing it first so I could see what it would look like. This look works much better than the pulled up look. The sweater is almost to thick for that given the thickness of the sweater and the rubber piece underneath. Factor in the "pop off" hand and you have an almost impossible pose for this figure to maintain.

Yeah thanks for posting the link TOE!
I looked for Dream warriors at blockbuster and it was rented out.
For anyone who'd like to skip to the Chest of Souls part, it's 2:20 into the clip.

I just had a closer look at the box of this one. I noticed that there's a four digit number stamped into the bottom flap of the box. I found the same thing on the Security Guard box, and it was the same number too... I know these 12" figures have no edition numbers, so has anybody a clue what the number stands for?

Mine finally came today..it is deffo the best freddy sideshow have done,hands down.got a few pics and he's so easy to photograph well

heyAA was the number 0623 on the bottom of the box?

Back