Dream Warrior Freddy!!!!!!11111

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my SDCC Freddy in and I can say without a shadow of a doubt this is the Freddy to won.

First the sculpt is perfect!!! Spot on. Were as the "classic" Freddy was more a representation of Freddy, this one is a perfect sculpt of the mad man. The paint apps are also very well done. Especially around the mouth and eyes. This sculpt and paint apps of this Freddy are far and away the best Freddy that SS has to offer.

Secound, the chest of souls is awesome. Its a full body suite that wraps around his entire torso!!! Its awesome. Although it is hard to get the shirt lifted and the left arm in a natural pose to properly display the chest. I'am working really hard on finding the right pose. I dont want to have to cut the shirt any, but if I cant find a natural pose, I may have too.

And third, the accessories are great. I was hopeing that the skull would be hinged at the jar, but it is not, just a solid sculpt. Although it is soft and flexible enough for some slight chin movement. The bones are also cool, display with the skull they compliment eachother very well. And the additional syringe hands are cool. Although it would have been nice to see them articutalted at the nuckles like Freddy regular gloved hand.

Over I am very very happy with this figue. My new favorite Freddy. Aside from the very nitpicky things I pointed out, there is really not much wrong with this figure!!!!

Edit:Oh and the hat does seem to fit much better than previous Freddys....Although I am still a little weary of leaving it on him to long.

NO Han though, DAMIT!!!

Last edited:
Today I finally broke down and opened my Dream Freddy. I also opened my furnace environment after all these years, and posed my figures getting ready for Halloween. Hehe. So far I have displayed: Freddy FvJ on one side of the furnace and Dream Freddy on the other side. On the lower tier I have 8" and 12" Wolfman, 8" and 12" Frankenstein, 8" Mummy, Nsferatu, London after Midnight, Michael Myers, Jason pt 7, and Chainsaw Massacre (new movie one)

Still in boxes are White Zombie, Invisible man, Creature from Black Lagoon, Dracula, and the DEAD security guard. Dream Freddy is very cool. I stretched his shirt out and haven't had any problems with tightness. :chew

Awhile back I had to buy an 2nd Classic Freddy because my first on had the issues with the hat.Until today I had left him MIB. So today I posed the damaged Freddy with his hat on, SDCC Freddy with his shirt up showing the chest of souls and with my 2nd classic Freddy I opened posed him with the suringe hands. It looks cool and its almost like having a whole new Freddy.

Also, for what ever reason, the paint apps on my 2nd classic Freddy I picked up seem to be a little darker than my 1st one and actually looks alot better.

Back