DREAM FIGURES for 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headless Horseman from Sleepy Hollow...

They wouldn't have to worry about a sculpt then....

Well, maybe for an exclusive...

Hot Toys Chopper Predator (as it is very exclusive these days it seems :rolleyes:)

and the Takara Batman Begins :)
and Dark Knight Batman

1/6 Superman Christopher Reeve

1/6 Unbreakable Bruce Willis with 'Security' cape

1/6 Bourne Supremacy Jason Bourne

...then I can die happy.

IN the the sixth scale:
The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
Indy
Joker
Jason Bourne
Starship Trooper (come on HT)
Fight Club
Gladiator
The Princess Bride
The Untouchables
Ghostbusters

There are really a hell of alot i want and i think its all about patience. Just wish i had a little.

A slight departure:

Little Nell!
K.I.T.T.
Corsair (Battle Beyond the Stars)
Christine
BTTF II cruiser and hover cycles
Street Hawk

Dream figures? Yeah, I can dream:

Reon Kadena in any format! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Never never ever going to happen through Sideshow. :monkey2
But she's what I want most. *ahem* um, as a figure I mean. :eek:

Second on the list is more Dead. Any and all zombies released this year shall be mine!

That one's a bit more achievable.

Second on the list is more Dead. Any and all zombies released this year shall be mine!

OH sweet lord!@! she is gorgeous!:monkey5

I believe Louie of Triad toys mentioned her as inspiration for one of their DX head sets that will be available. This was back when they had a message board over a year ago though.

I believe Louie of Triad toys mentioned her as inspiration for one of their DX head sets that will be available. This was back when they had a message board over a year ago though.

Yeah, I was a member of the Triad boards. I was actually one one the ones requesting Reon before they showed that prototype. I PMed Louie about it after several months passed without a PO and he told me it was certainly going to be released at some point, but I don't know if that's still true. Triad has been so slow at releasing their products... they announced their Evo/Eva bodies way before that and we haven't seen or heard anything more about them. I still check the Triad site frequently, but I've all but given up hope that they'll actually release the Reon DX. :monkey2

Yes, I forgot!

Predator Pod
Terminator Hunter-killer (aerial + Tank) and motorcycle
Aliens Dropship and assault vehicle
Maxwell Smart's Sunbeam
Horses!

More Bond Girls
Hymie
Zigfried

Illyria from Angel. In any size, either 12" or Premium format. I think she would be a beauty.
12" Illyria
12" Wes
12" Fred
12" Gunn

12" Tara
12" Anya
12" Dawn

Buffy and Angel lines.

For the PF, I don't care, just give me something because it's my last hope for B and A figures right now.

Just looking at everone elses lists so far, I could easily blow like $20K if I had the money. There is just way to much good stuff out there right now or coming out this year.

Is there really gonna be a Pirate Davy Jones or Capt. Barbosa?!

And something I never say anybody else mention, some really good Battlestar Galactica stuff. HT to do the 1:6 stuff and SSC to do some PFs or Dios!! All the good main characters and one of each of the different ships!!

Just looking at everone elses lists so far, I could easily blow like $20K if I had the money. There is just way to much good stuff out there right now or coming out this year.

Is there really gonna be a Pirate Davy Jones or Capt. Barbosa?!

And something I never say anybody else mention, some really good Battlestar Galactica stuff. HT to do the 1:6 stuff and SSC to do some PFs or Dios!! All the good main characters and one of each of the different ships!!

Davy Jones is already announced and pre-ordering.

Back