Media Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used 150 stones and got UI Goku, Merged Zamasu (dupe), Teq. Beerus x2, agi. SSJ3 Goku (GT) (dupe), Goku (youth-giant ape), and Rose x2. I haven't done the missions to get tickets yet.

Really annoyed about the Rose x2 because my Rose is already at 100%...I literally would have preferred ANY other card from the banner.

Yep, as I thought, be very careful summoning on UI Goku, there's a banner coming christmas eve and we have no idea what it could be. UI Goku, especially with int Gogeta on the banner is a definite trap banner to use up all your stones before Christmas
I thought the Christmas Eve banner is going to be Santa Roshi?

Santa Roshi should be a x2 reward for summoning on it, it's currently on over on jp (the tapion banner but ours will be different)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Santa Roshi should be a x2 reward for summoning on it, it's currently on over on jp (the tapion banner but ours will be different

I have 250 stones left and I might run out and get a Google Play card so I can get the 5 stones for .99 cents each day. I am still really salty about the Rose x2.

What are you guys doing with your Red Stone?
We know that the 140 awakening is coming for SSJ3 Goku first. I already have Gohan, FP Frieza, and SSJ3 Goku and am tempted to get Broly for collection purposes. I know a dupe of FP Frieza would greatly increase his damage on my Cooler team so I am heavily leaning towards him. Gohan is on my Super Int. team, but he is my weakest unit.

Last edited:
I have 250 stones left and I might run out and get a Google Play card so I can get the 5 stones for .99 cents each day. I am still really salty about the Rose x2.

What are you guys doing with your Red Stone?
We know that the 140 awakening is coming for SSJ3 Goku first. I already have Gohan, FP Frieza, and SSJ3 Goku and am tempted to get Broly for collection purposes. I know a dupe of FP Frieza would greatly increase his damage on my Cooler team so I am heavily leaning towards him. Gohan is on my Super Int. team, but he is my weakest unit.

Wasn't going to throw many stones at this banner but I got some more tickets and pulled int Kid Boo on a single summon which I'm super happy about. Fed two Roshi's to int Gogeta, now one more to go. :lecture

And I used the red stone to get another Freeza so I can open his bottom right path - already at SA 10 but need more medium orbs. Imagine if this monster gets a 140 awakening in the future. Good lord. :lol

Frieza and str Gogeta both. I imagine with their extremely high potential systems the str would overtake the int one easily, THAT is scary lol.

My 12 year old just pulled Int. Gogeta x2 and UI Goku with the 30 stone summon. :cuckoo:

Frieza and STR Gogeta both. I imagine with their extremely high potential systems the str would overtake the int one easily, THAT is scary lol.
My str. Gogeta is at 100% and the int. one is already matching him in damage.

Wow, talk about lucky :p. im a couple hundred deep on it (yeah, I know I said not to pull lol) which is alot considering all the tickets and GSSrs you get aswell. Got an int Kid Buu dupe, but no Gogeta or UI Goku. I only want Gogetas to 100% him now, got top left and bottom right paths open so he is mostly maxed already, just the last 1000 potential buffs left.

My 12 year old just pulled Int. Gogeta x2 and UI Goku with the 30 stone summon. :cuckoo:

My str. Gogeta is at 100% and the int. one is already matching him in damage.

I mean once he gets his inevitable extreme Z awakening, since they are clearly doing that series of characters first (the atk+2500 leads)

Congrats to your child on the awesome pulls, Kibishii! It seems like it's been a pretty good banner so far.

Deano, is the rumor about an additional, Christmas Eve banner still solid?

In other news, I've been farming medals from the Battle of Gods story event (for SSG Goku's SA) and jeez, it's getting exhausting. Having just come off of farming the Future Trunks event, I'm getting burned out hardcore. :medic

I still think it's true, though it could go either way tbh. The UI Goku banner didn't give out nearly the same amount of items as last year or even as jp this year so something is definitely fishy.

The reason everyone thinks another banner is on the way is because it's all happening exactly the same as last year; phase 1 was middle of December (white winter this year) phase two was near christmas with ssbkk Goku (christmas express with UI Goku this year) and, most suspicious, nothing happening Christmas day either year.

This banner is meant to seem like the Christmas banner, but somethings off about it.

Merry Christmas folks! Looks like I and many others were wrong with the "secret" banner, apologies. I suppose the x5 Roshis are a decent alternative since we did already get the UI Goku banner. Finally managed to pull him btw :p

Merry Christmas Dokkan Crew
My wife bought me a really cool "Dragonball Z Chronicles" (34x102cm) panoramic puzzle of the Frieza saga for Christmas. I think I am going to glue it when I am finished and put it up in my classroom.

Since it appears that this is the Christmas banner, I went ahead and dropped 200 stones buying 2 of the Santa Roshi packs and rolling x3 on the 50 stone UI Goku banner. I didn't get a dupe of UI Goku or Int. Gogeta, but I got 2 dupes of Merged Zamasu, 1 dupe of Int. God Vegeta, Teq. Beerus x3, Super Phy. 17, dupe Phy. Bulma (Youth), Teq. SS Trunks (Gt), and most importantly agi. SSGod (Kaioken) Goku; that has been my #1 most wanted 'old' nonLR card.

We might get something for New Years. I am betting on either Teq. SS3 Broly or Str. Gohan. Both of which I will pass on unless there are cards on the banner I really want.

Looks like you may be right, str Gohans new stage is being added as per the news announcement. Bit weird that we seem to be skipping over Broly but he is meh anyway.

In other news, JP is getting new Vegito Blue and Rose cards, both 120% super and extreme leads PROVIDED you run a rainbow team, so every type must be included. I know an optimal super team already, it will be so broken;

Teq Vegito Blue lead, str ssj4 Goku, agl ssj4 Vegeta, teq ssj4 Gogeta, int Gogeta, phy ssj3 Gotenks. Im guessing you can have one duplicate type as long as all five types are there at least once.

Oh, and the global "exclusive" LR Vegito Blue is coming to jp before we even have him dokkaned. FML [emoji38]

Man, I just got the physical one and he feels kinda invalidated now. :(

Global is a joke right now with this LR VB mess. Should have given us 50-100 stones for Christmas too.

Dokkan likes to make new cards that are just updates to previous ones. ssj3 Gotenks, Gogeta, and super Vegito all come to mind. Its just one of those things they do. Phy VB will always be great on his mono team.

The LR Vegito debacle is really p***ing me off, however. 6 months global has waited for news on this guy, SIX MONTHS for what we were told would be a global exclusive, and what do we get? A half finished mess and JP either getting him at the same damn time or only a week or so later.

Sure, we've gotten some great stuff lately, which is a welcome change, but that doesnt make up for the fact that global gets treated 2nd rate to JP, when global likely brings in MORE money than JP does. I also refuse to move to the jp version since all my good cards are on global, aswell as the fact that I dont want to have to translate everything in the game to play it.

Bandai should just figure out a way to merge the two versions and be done with it if they cant be bothered to keep it fair. All it would need would be for the translations to be moved into JPs options, most games already do that.

Yeah, aside from the esoteric licensing issues, I don't know what the justification is for having two versions of the game.

I really hope this and the SSJ version get some love down the line. They already have cards of everyone else from the movie; feels messed up that they left him out. -___-"

latest

Hope everyone has been pulling good stuff! Congrats on the Kaioken SSGSS Goku, Kibishii; I know you really wanted that one.
Question: if you start unlocking hidden potential on a UR and then transcend that UR, do the unlock spheres on the sphere grid remain or do they reset?
Thanks!

Hope everyone has been pulling good stuff! Congrats on the Kaioken SSGSS Goku, Kibishii; I know you really wanted that one.
Question: if you start unlocking hidden potential on a UR and then transcend that UR, do the unlock spheres on the sphere grid remain or do they reset?
They remain open after you TUR. If you already have awakened to TUR, that is what an Hour Glass is for. If you TUR a character, you can use an Hour Glass to revert them back to their UR form and open more paths so you don't have to awaken the dupe.

Did you slow down on your grinding?

Happy New Year folks!

Yeah, always best to open paths when cards are z awakened URs. Cards like LR Goku would be far worse to unlock if the dupes had to be LR too [emoji14]

Dupes don't even have to be awakened tbh, regular SSRs also work, saves alot of medals. I'm currently grinding the LR androids incase we get the LR campaign for them like JP is just now, so much relief when I realized that! Just need to get another copy to LR to max their SA.

Back