dr doom vs iron man comiquette...which do you prefer??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doom hands down.

Squider's pic.
IMG_2005.jpg

why sideshow has so much time to make a doom comiquette/pf???

The Doom PF is by far Sideshow's best piece to date. The weight, the look, the overall finish. If I can't afford the Iron Child though it'll be the first one on the selling block.

is this iron child so awesome??i think is very big..i do not like so big collectibles..

i mean,it has been 2 years and they have not announced a new doom collectible(except of lsb which i do not like them)..we see iron man coming out all the time!

ah i see what you were saying. yeah ssc has kinda left the F4 hanging for awhile. it would be great to see a doom vs dio. done right of course.:rolleyes:

The Doom PF is by far Sideshow's best piece to date. The weight, the look, the overall finish. If I can't afford the Iron Child though it'll be the first one on the selling block.

I hear ya man....I cashed in to get a down payment for my new car...I think Quad still has my old Doom...It wasnt that hard to sell it

I like Iron man better as a character but the Doom PF might be the best PF ever made. I sure wish I had one.

i mean,it has been 2 years and they have not announced a new doom collectible(except of lsb which i do not like them)..we see iron man coming out all the time!

A Doom Vs Dio would be nice.

It would be great a doom vs iron man!I do not see it coming
though....

I hate ironman after reading civil war. Starks a ^^^^... It all comes down to do you love the character. As for detail doom is way more detail look at the throne.

I would be worried about fakes for IM, that would be my biggest worry. Also the fact that IM 2 is coming and you know there going to flood the market with IM crap again.

oh yes!!with the new iron man movie i think sideshow will rename herself to starkshow collectibles:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I hate ironman after reading civil war. Starks a ^^^^... It all comes down to do you love the character. As for detail doom is way more detail look at the throne.

I would be worried about fakes for IM, that would be my biggest worry. Also the fact that IM 2 is coming and you know there going to flood the market with IM crap again.

oh hell yeah, and just wait for a whole bunch more of these fake IM com's to hit the market around that time..:rolleyes:

Back