dr doom vs iron man comiquette...which do you prefer??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch.. that hurts.

and to make matters worse, about a month after doom came out i won a reg. off ebay from 325.00. the guy did not realize it was the ex. so he asked for $50 more. i said no, and he just refunded me. lol. :banghead

I think this thread would be more comparable when the 1:2 IM comes out. If it is done well, and people had to make a choice between the 1:2 and the Doom, then we may see a different response.

Have to wait and see what this turns out like.

Nope Doom FTW, hands down again, even on a different scale :lol

and to make matters worse, about a month after doom came out i won a reg. off ebay from 325.00. the guy did not realize it was the ex. so he asked for $50 more. i said no, and he just refunded me. lol. :banghead
omg!!if only i had those chances you had!!i would not cancel anything from sideshow!!

omg!!if only i had those chances you had!!i would not cancel anything from sideshow!!

that's the way i was when i first started in this venture, but after awhile it gets hard to order everything. not just from the money aspect, but in my case i found my collection was all over the place (and to some it still may:naughty) and combine that with the fact that not all sideshow pieces are created equally, i now have no problem either not ordering something or cancelling it later if the finished product doesn't measure up.

if i had spider man pf,iron man comiquette ,dr doom pf,hulk pf i would not mind sleeping in the street man.!!!:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

that's the way i was when i first started in this venture, but after awhile it gets hard to order everything. not just from the money aspect, but in my case i found my collection was all over the place (and to some it still may:naughty) and combine that with the fact that not all sideshow pieces are created equally, i now have no problem either not ordering something or cancelling it later if the finished product doesn't measure up.

Good point, I think many of us can relate with what you just wrote.

yes,that would be probably a problem..but for me now it is not since i have only 2 statues!!!!:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

i used to order everything, but this was before the secondary market took off for sideshow items. I used to flip a bunch back in the day, but now i would rather not bother. too much money to lay out.

laugh it up ski lol..

if i knew doom would go up to over 1k i would have never cancelled. i would have actually bought 10 of them lol.

:lol:lol:lolonly ten??all the 500!!!!that's how you gonna be rich man!!you will spend 150000 dollars and then you have at least 500000!!this is busines!!:lol:lol

:lol:lol:lolonly ten??all the 500!!!!that's how you gonna be rich man!!you will spend 150000 dollars and then you have at least 500000!!this is busines!!:lol:lol

LOL i wish...at the point doom was on sale i was overseas on a gov't payroll dodging bullets lol.

Back