Dr. Doom PF Ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In this day and age I'll never say never and will wait for the release of the LSF and new PF before I decide whether the Doom PF can be topped. Agreed that the original Doom PF is second to none in terms of details, weight and overall presence but Sideshow are always creating wondrous new Collectibles each year, despite the majority of them being hollow :( that are just as good as the old school pieces...bring em' all on I say! :yess:

As for the Spidey PF, if the Comiquette had never been released then it would probably be my favourite Spidey piece!! So I can't say I dislike the PF it's just that the Comiquette is so much better...

I have to say your right Roberto. Just got my Hulk Maquette and dont miss the Kirby PF I sold at all. All a question of taste as you say. But IMO this new piece does mix it up with the older pieces very easily indeed. Avengers assemble ;)

Some art is timeless...

OG Doom FTW

10335398535_5277c6ba24_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

Such an amazing piece...we can all ONLY hope the follow up PF will come close to how awesome this piece is. Not as a replacement to the original but just as a standalone Doom statue.

In this day and age I'll never say never and will wait for the release of the LSF and new PF before I decide whether the Doom PF can be topped. Agreed that the original Doom PF is second to none in terms of details, weight and overall presence but Sideshow are always creating wondrous new Collectibles each year, despite the majority of them being hollow :( that are just as good as the old school pieces...bring em' all on I say! :yess:

As for the Spidey PF, if the Comiquette had never been released then it would probably be my favourite Spidey piece!! So I can't say I dislike the PF it's just that the Comiquette is so much better...

Here's hoping the new Doom PF is just as beautiful or at least comes close. I need Doom in my collection. Btw, I still own my Magic Roby Baggio Jersey from when I lived in Italy when he played on Juventus. I wore it to death.

Trying to buy an ex what's a fair price for one with no brown shipper?

I've seen the doom PF EX go for as high as 2700 on two different sales. If you can get one in the low 2k range its a deal. Randy is spot on. When you get it you'll understand. Truly a masterpiece to have in any collection. Good luck

If you think you're a serious Marvel collector but don't own this masterpiece, you are just lying to yourself and everyone else. :lecture

If you think you're a serious Marvel collector but don't own this masterpiece, you are just lying to yourself and everyone else. :lecture

or you prefer to be able to buy the next 6 - 8 Marvel pf's instead of filling some greedy persons vallet.

If SS had released all 4 F4 pf's instead of just The Thing I might ...... might ...... have thought about this Doom. Now I couldn't care less.

Back